European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tramadol fakes?

Tranced

Bluelight Crew
So I got some Tramadol - certainly sounds legit: Super Royal Apple Tramadol 225's.

225mg tramadol. They look like a bad Indian advertisement and I think they are:

24927.jpg

Two results on wedinos are:
Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Paracetamol
Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Chlropheniramine (antihistamine)

I mean, if anything they're inconsistent and I might as well make use of £8 paracetamol or ward off any histamine reactions tonight, so in the the name of exploration, persuit and getting smashed, yes I did neck one.

If they work they'll hit me like a a train at that dose. Otherwise, probably, avoid.

Any... reassurance?

Had'em, few didn't work. Some of my friends want to be a tester and some had some buzz some don't. But even if some of them had tramadol, they were very underdosed.

Well, that's nearly an hour. Doubtful here too. The other ones were flooring me at 100mg.

Yeah they're fake. This is the opposite of harm reduction but I expose myself in order to save others.

You at least had some idea the possibilities, weren’t going in blind. I, for one, salute you sir. Somebody’s gotta eat em.

-GC

Hoping for a bit of help - recently acquired some Tamol - X, 225mg Tramadol HCL. Normally 150mg would slap me on my backside but these.. Not so much. Anyone have an experience with them at all? They’re in a blister pack, yellow and green gel capsules..

Well slap me with a trout. Fake tramadol. Luckily I'll never have this problem as I'm one of those that really don't see the point in tramadol. Feels like I'm about to come up on codeine, but never do, shortly after being bitten by a rattlesnake.

fake as fuck mate, the whole apple thing aswel 225's sounds like they are trying to use the rep of the red apple tapentadol ones that were about (which some had a combo of that and soma/carisoprodol)
Never tried but a few mates loved those and appeared pretty smashed.

But yeah heard reports of them being fake about a year back. I've had "zepose diaz fakes" that had the same antihistamine in it and a whole strip would knock you out for a good 8 hours or so. Proper drowsy antihistamine ime.

Zepose! I've had those fuckers. I think the ones I got had flubromazolam I'm tho as they definitely fucked me up, but tasted like chalk.

Tramadol is specific, it flush serotonine from your body like fuck. After longer run on withdrawals dropping a pencil on floor makes my cry cause of it. Worst opio to use IMO

fake as fuck mate, the whole apple thing aswel 225's sounds like they are trying to use the rep of the red apple tapentadol ones that were about (which some had a combo of that and soma/carisoprodol)
Never tried but a few mates loved those and appeared pretty smashed.

But yeah heard reports of them being fake about a year back. I've had "zepose diaz fakes" that had the same antihistamine in it and a whole strip would knock you out for a good 8 hours or so. Proper drowsy antihistamine ime.

Yeah they look identical to the Royal Apple Tapentadol/Carisoprodol ones I've had, which were genuine

Got to say I'm quite liking Tapentadol

IMO, tramadol is a shite drug anyway. Fuck all pain relief (esp neuropathic pain) and the convulsive threshold is >400mg.

Yeah, never got much out of it on it's own. Just about managed to keep me out of the worst of wd's a couple of years ago for a week or so, albeit with very little pain relief or recreational value. This was with (extremely recklessly) smashing way past the max dose every day, luckily I didn't have a seizure tbh. I think it must be a personal thing though, as plenty seem to love it?

I do find it amazing as a potentiator for other opioids though. Love topping up DHC or whatever with 100-200mg of tramadol, way more than the sum of it's parts for me so who knows. It clearly does something

Did you see the Liming Shao patent where he changes the meta-anisyl group to 3',4'-dichlorophenyl.

It seems that a lot of chemical inventions are never actually sold commercially.

Tramadol is specific, it flush serotonine from your body like fuck. After longer run on withdrawals dropping a pencil on floor makes my cry cause of it. Worst opio to use IMO
Yea I was taking tramadol for at least 10 years and everytime I ran out early (which was all the time) I had the worst withdrawals you can imagine. It was soul crushing and I wished I had died. Tramadol fucks with you physically and mentally and the combo of the 2 was sheer hell. And then I tried to ease the withdrawal with vodka which helped some but then it came back worse. Resulting in a 97 day rehab stint which was a wise choice. Been opiate and alcohol free for 2 years. Oh, I have maybe 2 beers a week which is nothing. And I actually enjoy it now.

So I got some Tramadol - certainly sounds legit: Super Royal Apple Tramadol 225's.

24927.jpg

I mean, if anything they're inconsistent and I might as well make use of £8 paracetamol or ward off any histamine reactions tonight, so in the the name of exploration, persuit and getting smashed, yes I did neck one.

If they work they'll hit me like a a train at that dose. Otherwise, probably, avoid.

Any... reassurance?
They’re not real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I was taking tramadol for at least 10 years and everytime I ran out early (which was all the time) I had the worst withdrawals you can imagine. It was soul crushing and I wished I had died. Tramadol fucks with you physically and mentally and the combo of the 2 was sheer hell. And then I tried to ease the withdrawal with vodka which helped some but then it came back worse. Resulting in a 97 day rehab stint which was a wise choice. Been opiate and alcohol free for 2 years. Oh, I have maybe 2 beers a week which is nothing. And I actually enjoy it now.
It's an SSRI as well as an opioid, so you get dual withdrawal. Surprised they didn't keep researching until they got something that also bound to the benzo site, on the GABA-A receptor, to make it produce a triple dependancy. I prefer (and get prescribed) an opiate with NMDA antagonist activity (ketamine receptor), namely, dihydrocodeine.

Did you see the Liming Shao patent where he changes the meta-anisyl group to 3',4'-dichlorophenyl.

It seems that a lot of chemical inventions are never actually sold commercially.
Notice the close similarity to ketamine? Tramadol has mild NMDA antagonist activity

24927.jpg

Any... reassurance?
Wow that is weird af I saw those royal things but I went for the tapentadol ones. 100mg tapentadol and 125mg soma. I was worried after buying them and seeing these then also the ones i got tamol-x showing as pregabalin, well not worried but disappointed as swim already had that in stock, the ones i ordered were from a vendor in eastern europe who sends me halcion, pfizer xans then the ksalol xans etc, even some eastern european 5mg nitrazepam, id got 10mg nitzacare and some other indian brand elsewhere and although they showed as nitrazepam i took 20 and felt like id took 2, their 5mg ones are just like the docs here.

I sent them for testing and the came back as the tapentadol and cariospodal/soma however properly spelt.

What I did notice though a lot of the fakes came in different strips and were, orange, red pills etc or some even in capsules, mines were big white sort of circles and tested for exactly what they should have.

It's worrying though cos i could then recommend the tamol-x 100mg plus 125mg soma to someone else and they order from somewhere else and end up with completely different tabs, sometimes capsules in some results before i got mines tested, film capsules, solid easy to swallow capsule shaped pills and a few very similar to the look of this.

all of those ones tested as pregabalin, but these tested exactly as advertised and as i say looked almost like those soma 325mg tabs that used to go around, a circle just a bit darker. Took them enjoyed them but because id had benzos etc after the itching and around an hour of enjoyjment i sadly nodded off but next time i enjoyed them.

Vendor told swim they get them tested and if that they did come back as anything else would refund that item from their order or ship some halcion, alp, nitrazepam, clonazepam or just straight up soma as a replacement.

I got the results like everything ive had off them in the past and they were bang on, the mad thing about them is they charge 5 usd more for 20 pfizer 1mg alp, but one time they got ksalol as had spare to spend got an ec test and 2 out of 3 came back 1.2mg and the other bang on 1mg, yet you could get 30 of them for cheaper than the pfizer that were 1mg and 10 tabs less. Suppose the branding does it, unfortunately halcion is the only triazolam so have to pay a bit extra for them but i love them.

Uk is filled with fake blisters and loose things with bromazolam for benzos or methyclonzepam. the person didn't bother too much when it used to be etiz etc as long as decent dosed but bromazolam is terrible.

Sorry im going off subject I just find it mad I got tamol-x and saw fake results everywhere like your reporting although they did buy from india where i got the shit nitrazepam advertised as 10mg. more like 1mg. I honestly thought there was none.

But yeah all the fake tamol x with 125 soma added to the 100mg tapentadol came from india and were colour of these or capsules or like the easy swallow pill shaped capsules.

my friend trusts this vendor theyve known for years but wanted to check as blister strip looked similar to one test they saw although the pill looked completely different. These were like a misty white with 225 and came back with the only 2 active ingredients as advertised.

I still wouldn't recommend tamol-x to anyone thats asked me though as I dono what other vendors have, they could have the real ones or could have the fake ones, if the fake ones are pregabalin i think they'll not too disppointed atleast lol but still wouldn't recommend as even though the vendor my friend gets from in eastern europe is fine and everything tests fine, even there ksalol alp ec testing higher than the pfizer and getting 30 cheaper than 20, can buy 150-300 decent price but have to buy pfizer single box a time lol.

But yeah i was so paranoid then saw pics and was still paranoid even though mines were different but results came back fine, and apart from itching etc which was worse than even opiates the first time with the tapentadol the person said they were great after that, the thing is you can google tamol-x and all boxes will look similar but like 8/10 boxes are those pregabalin ones or something else. Only a couple vendors with the ones i got.

The person still uses that vendor for benzos and occasionally other stuff and even though the tamol-x were fine theyre paranoid with that many fakes going around. Its just so weird seeing all different colours shapes sizes pills capsules for apparently the same product.

They only got them as the person was on vacation and had to get some and got soma from a non indian vendor but was from there, instead of being 350mg they were 500 but exact same box and leaflet even mentioned 350 in it, tasted fine and they took them, after taking 6 one day they did nothing so took 4 and next thing they overheated and cant remember anything but friend told them they had to put them on their bed.

Like my friends tapentadol100/soma125mg big round tabs which tested fine, these 500mg als tested soma but i reckon some must have been hotter than others. Like some did fuck all when usuall 4 350's do the job and 6x500mg hadn't, took another 4 and that happened.

Always get stuff tested but also taught them a very valuable lesson and just use the coouple vendors they trust for things outside benzos instead of being impateient for a weeks holiday until they get back and buy dodgy hot spot soma.

But yeah the tamol-x100-125mg soma tested fine and did the job but they never bought anymore after seeing so many in similar packs being something else, one time it might not be pregabalin and be something more dodgy

Wow that is weird af I saw those royal things but I went for the tapentadol ones. 100mg tapentadol and 125mg soma. I was worried after buying them and seeing these then also the ones i got tamol-x showing as pregabalin, well not worried but disappointed as swim already had that in stock, the ones i ordered were from a vendor in eastern europe who sends me halcion, pfizer xans then the ksalol xans etc, even some eastern european 5mg nitrazepam, id got 10mg nitzacare and some other indian brand elsewhere and although they showed as nitrazepam i took 20 and felt like id took 2, their 5mg ones are just like the docs here.

I sent them for testing and the came back as the tapentadol and cariospodal/soma however properly spelt.

What I did notice though a lot of the fakes came in different strips and were, orange, red pills etc or some even in capsules, mines were big white sort of circles and tested for exactly what they should have.

It's worrying though cos i could then recommend the tamol-x 100mg plus 125mg soma to someone else and they order from somewhere else and end up with completely different tabs, sometimes capsules in some results before i got mines tested, film capsules, solid easy to swallow capsule shaped pills and a few very similar to the look of this.

all of those ones tested as pregabalin, but these tested exactly as advertised and as i say looked almost like those soma 325mg tabs that used to go around, a circle just a bit darker. Took them enjoyed them but because id had benzos etc after the itching and around an hour of enjoyjment i sadly nodded off but next time i enjoyed them.

Vendor told swim they get them tested and if that they did come back as anything else would refund that item from their order or ship some halcion, alp, nitrazepam, clonazepam or just straight up soma as a replacement.

I got the results like everything ive had off them in the past and they were bang on, the mad thing about them is they charge 5 usd more for 20 pfizer 1mg alp, but one time they got ksalol as had spare to spend got an ec test and 2 out of 3 came back 1.2mg and the other bang on 1mg, yet you could get 30 of them for cheaper than the pfizer that were 1mg and 10 tabs less. Suppose the branding does it, unfortunately halcion is the only triazolam so have to pay a bit extra for them but i love them.

Uk is filled with fake blisters and loose things with bromazolam for benzos or methyclonzepam. the person didn't bother too much when it used to be etiz etc as long as decent dosed but bromazolam is terrible.

Sorry im going off subject I just find it mad I got tamol-x and saw fake results everywhere like your reporting although they did buy from india where i got the shit nitrazepam advertised as 10mg. more like 1mg. I honestly thought there was none.

But yeah all the fake tamol x with 125 soma added to the 100mg tapentadol came from india and were colour of these or capsules or like the easy swallow pill shaped capsules.

my friend trusts this vendor theyve known for years but wanted to check as blister strip looked similar to one test they saw although the pill looked completely different. These were like a misty white with 225 and came back with the only 2 active ingredients as advertised.

I still wouldn't recommend tamol-x to anyone thats asked me though as I dono what other vendors have, they could have the real ones or could have the fake ones, if the fake ones are pregabalin i think they'll not too disppointed atleast lol but still wouldn't recommend as even though the vendor my friend gets from in eastern europe is fine and everything tests fine, even there ksalol alp ec testing higher than the pfizer and getting 30 cheaper than 20, can buy 150-300 decent price but have to buy pfizer single box a time lol.

But yeah i was so paranoid then saw pics and was still paranoid even though mines were different but results came back fine, and apart from itching etc which was worse than even opiates the first time with the tapentadol the person said they were great after that, the thing is you can google tamol-x and all boxes will look similar but like 8/10 boxes are those pregabalin ones or something else. Only a couple vendors with the ones i got.

The person still uses that vendor for benzos and occasionally other stuff and even though the tamol-x were fine theyre paranoid with that many fakes going around. Its just so weird seeing all different colours shapes sizes pills capsules for apparently the same product.

They only got them as the person was on vacation and had to get some and got soma from a non indian vendor but was from there, instead of being 350mg they were 500 but exact same box and leaflet even mentioned 350 in it, tasted fine and they took them, after taking 6 one day they did nothing so took 4 and next thing they overheated and cant remember anything but friend told them they had to put them on their bed.

Like my friends tapentadol100/soma125mg big round tabs which tested fine, these 500mg als tested soma but i reckon some must have been hotter than others. Like some did fuck all when usuall 4 350's do the job and 6x500mg hadn't, took another 4 and that happened.

Always get stuff tested but also taught them a very valuable lesson and just use the coouple vendors they trust for things outside benzos instead of being impateient for a weeks holiday until they get back and buy dodgy hot spot soma.

But yeah the tamol-x100-125mg soma tested fine and did the job but they never bought anymore after seeing so many in similar packs being something else, one time it might not be pregabalin and be something more dodgy

Are you in the UK? Do you use Wedinos?

I had some Tapentadol/Carisoprodol 100mg/225mg tabs a while back but they don't seem to be available any more. They're a bit pointless anyway IMO as Tapentadol and Soma can be got separately and then you can choose your own doses.

A few of the recent Tapentadols have come back on Wedinos as actually being Pregabalin which is a bit concerning (not that Preg is particularly dangerous, but still). I don't think I've ever seen a fake Carisoprodol on Wedinos (the Pain-o-Soma brand)

Last edited: