• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol Dose

Mcracken420

Bluelighter
I have 4 50mg tramadol tablets and I have heard that it's really a hit or miss drug. I have no prior experience with opiates, and I don't have any desire to try them, the only reason I'm doing this is because I had them on hand and I like to experiment. I weigh around 150 pounds and have no tolerance to anything at the moment. How much should I take for a buzz or other desirable effects? I have heard some people say that with tramadol less is more and I have heard the opposite. And of course I only have 200mg to work with anyway with no way to get any more.

75-125 mg start, where 75 is definitely not going to give you nod. Effects take awhile to unfold, by me that is 6 hours and then it lasts some hours before starting comedown, which also lasts a long time. 200 might make you pretty drowsy and nauseated but I have not ever heard anyone ODing on those digits.
I have heard stacking improves bioavailability but I have not sourced about it.

75-125 mg start, where 75 is definitely not going to give you nod. Effects take awhile to unfold, by me that is 6 hours and then it lasts some hours before starting comedown, which also lasts a long time. 200 might make you pretty drowsy and nauseated but I have not ever heard anyone ODing on those digits.
I have heard stacking improves bioavailability but I have not sourced about it.
Just for the sake of simplicity I'll start with 100. What do you think I will feel at that dose? Also, how long does it take to kick in and when will the peak be?

It is creeper with multiple, hardly defined phases. For double-action of TMD/O-DSMT(MD) and slow metabolism. By second hour you might feel strong opioid sedation with characteristic features but feeling cheered up might come early on. By me it takes several hours to feel the nod, if I take corresponding dose to my tolerance. Although if I smoke weed I can get fucked way earlier.
It also lasts easily 24 hours with the long, soft legs which make me lil' dumb.

I would just drop the 200mg all at once as long as you are 100% sure it's not fake stuff.

Ive been prescribed it many times for injuries in my adventurous life. If I'm in pain I drop 4x 50mg and then another 100mg 6-8hours later. That'll usually be me good for the day, with very noticeable effects.

Ive taken it without being in pain/injured too, 200mg. Good buzz, but not really my thing(I'm not that interested in opiates unless I need them for pain).

I weigh about the same as you give or take 10lb.

Oh yeah I noticed that paracetamol/Tylenol and ibuprofen seem to potentiate tramadol. I got serious nods when taking 300-500mg a day + a 500mg paracetamol + 200mg ibu with each dose(2-3 doses a day to total that 300-500mg of tramadol)

well yeah I definitely agree that 200 mg can't be bad either.
I just considered that if OP metabolises at same rate as me, it is not that bad to wait a while before redosing, but it can't go wrong in serious manner anyway.

well yeah I definitely agree that 200 mg can't be bad either.
I just considered that if OP metabolises at same rate as me, it is not that bad to wait a while before redosing, but it can't go wrong in serious manner anyway.

Yeah I think you are right. In terms of harm reduction - best would be take less at first and then the rest just to make sure you aren't hyper sensitive or any other issues that could arise.

Makes me think back to when I messed around with dxm a handful of times. I didn't know of robo itches and dosed my friend. We took big doses and it was his first time and he happened to be one of those people that gets the itches real bad. I had to hold him down and restrain him from ripping off his skin which he was very thankful for later lol.

while opioids easily cause nausea on recreational doses, it is important to note that it is nowhere as nasty nausea as any other nausea, because you are so god damn high at that point.

I have a box of 200mg tablets (OTC in Mexico). If I take one I feel pretty good. I have taken another one an hour or so later a couple of times. Definitely more out of it, and v pleasant, but not really worth it in terms of supplies. A few (3 or 4) 30mg codeine on top of 200mg tramadol probably feels better that 400mg tramadol (and keeps you a safe distance from tramadol's seizure dose. Woo! A bit of harm reduction in this post!