• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine tramadol + clonazepam after take cocaine and alcohol

When involving a lot of substances that interact with one another (multiple downers) it helps to start slow. For instance, someone with tolerance to both alcohol and oxycodone shouldn't mix high doses of both on the first time.. maybe a little bit of the newly added one and then work from there for the following times. It helps to have individual tolerance of a certain substance, but nobody can really tell you what your tolerance will be like to the specific interaction of two substances together.

Only one depressant at a time if possible.

I hope OP is okay because mixing coke and tramadol is pretty dangerous. Apparently cocaine metabolites have a longer half life than cocaine itself.
Tramadol and clonazepam in low doses is not so bad. After all, tramadol is a weak opioid.

I hope OP is okay because mixing coke and tramadol is pretty dangerous. Apparently cocaine metabolites have a longer half life than cocaine itself.
Tramadol and clonazepam in low doses is not so bad. After all, tramadol is a weak opioid.

OP logged on the day after so I'm gonna assume they're alright. But you're right, tramadol is not the best opioid to use as a comedown tool due to seizure threshold issues.

I frequently take Xanax to come down from coke; my buddy is an EMT and says this is dangerous, but I have been doing it forever.

However I have found that a little Ketamine is the best way to end the night, Ketamine has a tendency to remove your craving for more coke as it dissociates you. It makes you tired. A little bit goes a long way, Moderate to high doses of K however tend to keep me up. K is a powerful drug and it tends to overpower others-this helps you get out of that compulsive cycle of cocaine use. In terms of safety Ketamine does not greatly cause changes to heartrate and blood pressure so this is better than Benzos. WARNING-some rare people do experience a increased heartrate on Ketamine but this is rare.

As a warning I have friends who started doing this and got a taste for the combination feeling. I personally don't see the appeal of the mix, but for some with little willpower this may cause cross addiction and K dependence in addition to cocaine. Ketamine a dissociative anesthetic which is very psychadelic depending on which Isomer you are getting and dosage. It is the only hallucinogenic know to cause drug dependency. This, I suspect, is because it binds to one of the distinct sets of opiate receptors in the brain. Not the same receptors as painkillers, or the other receptors Kratom binds to. There is no known report to me of physical withdrawal from K. It is mental, but can be severe.

I love K but during the beginning of COVID I lapsed into everyday Ketamine dependence. I went to rehab where my mental symptoms were treated. I used K and coke together to balance each other out. Please do not copy my mistakes.

Love and Peace people. Stay safe.