• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol and Sex....?

I think a lot of ladies would take it as a sign of disrespect if you couldn't finish in a timely fashion.

I couldn't finish on any opioid, but no chick ever complained. Yes, I got the odd "baby I want you to come as well" and I said I would next time which made them want to swallow, get it on their face, etc, etc. Not so bad if you ask me.

100mg being generally the best dose for me, and i can finish seemingly when i like obviously not in like 5 mins its gonna take a longer but not going to take an hour ( unless that seems fitting at the time )

a female reporting here. opiates make me horny- all of them. come up, come down, doesn't matter, there is typically always a period of time when i'm high on an opiate that i really want to fuck... until i've hit about day 4 of a binge and then sex or physical contact is that last thing on my mind. as long i don't binge increased libido is a constant side effect.
now, when i was younger and first starting exploring drugs, my (then) steady boyfriend who was also an opiate enthusiast shared the same effects on libido that i did. if we ended up having sex, it was possible for him to cum on the come up, but impossible on the way down- personally i would attribute it to the way dopamine is utilized in both the opiate high and the high of orgasm.
since that time i have found it far harder to help a male companion dose and then subsequently have great sex, the timing always seems to be off in a little way. i think in the end its about knowing the nuances of your own libido and your partner's while in an altered state, which is easier for some people than for others. none of my sex partners since him have been avid drugs users so i've never been able to learn how their bodies react to different things with mine.

I think a lot of ladies would take it as a sign of disrespect if you couldn't finish in a timely fashion.

I have been in this spot. They think its them, they start thinking your not into them etc etc. Then you have to try to explain its the drugs. Which is ok, but try telling that to a women who doesn't and never has used anything.

i was actually prescribed tramadol today for my scoliosis! now i am on 40 my oxycodone right now so tonite is not a good nite to try this combo but i think in the morning i may take some tramadol and fuck my fiancé once the effects are in full swing. i will post an update tomorrow. and maybe a video. SNOOGINS. haw.

50-150mg increases stamina, makes the experience somehow more pleasurable, yet direct sensory stimulation from the genital area seems slightly diminished.

200mg and up have usually meant I run the risk of erectile dysfunction (though this is not a given yet at 200-250mg) and almost certainly cannot climax.

i was actually prescribed tramadol today for my scoliosis! now i am on 40 my oxycodone right now so tonite is not a good nite to try this combo but i think in the morning i may take some tramadol and fuck my fiancé once the effects are in full swing. i will post an update tomorrow. and maybe a video. SNOOGINS. haw.

WOAH. i went for an hour which was waaaay more than my fiancé could handle. she was begging me to stop. no orgasm but it felt NICE. ;)

I definatly know what you mean by the slight numbing sensation. When I have sex on tramadol, I usually end up lasting for a very long time and sometimes never climaxing or even finishing. I usually take 100mg to 200 and every time I have tried to have sex which is usually pretty unsuccessful. Just makes me work myself out and I get a numb dick.

Hey so you all know tramadol in high doses can cause seizures. The grand mall kind. Been taking tramadol recreationally off and on for years. The first seizures I saw were the old lady's. Three to be exact. We both stopped taking it. No more problems until I took some that the doc gave me and siezed myself from a little more than 200 mg. Dislocated my shoulder for the efforts. Please b careful w tramadol.

Its because tramadol is not like your typical opioid. It has short acting SSRI properties. From my experience , I usually dose about 250mg and it lasts all day and usually I only get high like 3 hours on OC.

It definitely has a mood lifting effect and makes me more energetic. On other painpills I don't think about sex , I am content being alone lol. But yeah I could certainly imagine tramadol increasing sex drive, its normal .

Hello everybody fairly new on BL. I dabbles in weak opiates on and off and very rarely now stronger things like OC and Morphine.

I found that all opiates/opioid's have reduced my sex drive but on small doses can still perform but slightly numbed sensation.

Tramadol seems to be a big exception it seems to heighten the experience and also improve performance in terms of duration, all though this is not an insecurity i like this side effect. I think its a slippery slope though as I now sometimes plan to take it just for that reason and rarely have sex without taking tramadol now. 8(

Wondering who else out there has had similar experiences? Any thoughts welcome, I am male and would love to her if there are any female BLer's on her willing to share their experiences?

Much love.

I'm taking up to 400mg tramadol a day. Something has absolutely killed my sex drive recently. It must be tramadol because I had a frickin sky high sex drive until I started tramadol. Tell the truth. I started tramadol and stopped taking diclazepam. So, either the diclaz was giving me the high sex drive and died when I stopped, or the tramadol has killed my sex drive. bu seriously, I suddenly. over the period of a few weeks, do not look at women at all. WEird and fucking annoying, haha

Don't use opiates for that reason. They increase mine too, but it's just because of the dopamine (or I guess serotonin, in the case of tram) rush combined with the MOR agonism. You're likely to either make decisions you regret, or you'll get addicted for the most trivial reason. I know it's amazing when drugs make sex *that* much better, but if your sex drive is fine normally, no need for this to be anything more than a "once in a while" kinda thing. You'll start to enjoy sex without tramadol in no time, trust me. Right now, you're just comparing it to how it feels drugged, which is impossible to consistently replicate. Give the drugs a rest and find other ways to have great sex again.

I never really had trouble with sex on opiates. Getting piss drunk has given me more problems in that department if I didn't have coke or speed.

I saw someone mention it being kinda like MDMA. I find that with nucynta which is so chemically similar. I think it's called taptenadol or something but don't quote me.

I had an Rx and didn't like it cuz anything remotely serotonin messes with my head after a day or two.

Anyways. Nucynta. I had some saved and was in bad opiate wd so I injected some. Kinda felt like a goofball but then after I settled down it felt like I was rolling for a few hours and when I redosed.

I doubt it is a good drug to IV not that any are but that is besides the point.

As far as anything else relevant I am not much of an amp user so that might be why I had such effects. I also having taken MDMA in ten years, it stopped working and yes I tested it, just did too much for too long.