• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids tramadol after coke and alcohol ( again).

The clonazepam should lower the seizure risk but I would still wait longer than that after cocaine to use tramadol.

I'd say no. Tram is a kind of dirty half stim high anyway, so it probably will clash with the coke that's still in your system and make for a bad high. If it was almost any other opioid I would say you're alright but for now just save the tram for another day.

I'd say no. Tram is a kind of dirty half stim high anyway, so it probably will clash with the coke that's still in your system and make for a bad high. If it was almost any other opioid I would say you're alright but for now just save the tram for another day.
i take 200mg before see your post, i trust the 6mg of clonazepam will make me safe,i just want to take because i'm mad of my soccer team in brazil,LOL, I will take at max more 2 pills (100mg).

fuck 6 mg clonazepam they should cancel out any risk of seizures, a person without tolerance would sleep for 15 hours, but for me it is a common day that dose.

fuck 6 mg clonazepam they should cancel out any risk of seizures, a person without tolerance would sleep for 15 hours, but for me it is a common day that dose.
How long after taking hydrocodone 10 should I wait to do meth?

How long after taking hydrocodone 10 should I wait to do meth?
i never do meth, dont exist in brazil, i think its a very high stimulant(like coke) you can have after you take the pill, because vicodin dont cause seizures like tramadol, dont worry be high.

Sorry what club was it? Palmeiras, Santos, Atletico-MG, or some other club? Just curious... :)