• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol 50mg vs Tylenol #4

I did not mean they are similar in compound - I meant in pain relief. Codeine has very few side effects whereas Tramadol has many.
If I take too much codeine I get all itchy and might even nod just like other REAL opiates.

I took too much tramadol once, I didn't feel very high (I certainly wasn't itching or nodding), and then I had my first ever seizure. Now I have the privilege of having a lowered seizure threshold for the rest of my life.

Now 1x 100mg dose of tramadol is enough to cause a seizure.

Forgive me for disagreeing with you, but you're wrong. So wrong. They're nothing alike. Not even close.

Kratom is a far superior opioid to tramadol.

There is a reason why codeine has been a controlled substance longer than I've been alive and tramadol wasn't even scheduled for years and years.

I don’t know your condition but cymbalta and tramadol are a n extremely dangerous combination you should change your doctor. There is serious chances of epileptic seizures and even brain dommage. (Cymbalta is a nasty fucking thing) shoul be illegal
Yeah! I just found that out too. My PM doc definitely should have caught that and I emailed her immediately to express my frustration. Luckily, I am at the very tail end of weaning off Cymbalta but she would not have known that in any case she should not have put me on Tramadol.

I would rather have a couple of the pills they sell in other countries (and online) that only contain 8mg of codeine per pill than a 50mg tramadol and the OP was getting the pills with 60mg of codeine.
In Canada I used to get Tylenol 1 - acetaminophen with 8mg of codeine and 15mg of caffeine. Take 3 and you get a nice little buzz. Strange thing is I don't get even a tiny buzz on 2 T4s. One of the reasons I am quitting Cymbalta.

In Canada I used to get Tylenol 1 - acetaminophen with 8mg of codeine and 15mg of caffeine. Take 3 and you get a nice little buzz. Strange thing is I don't get even a tiny buzz on 2 T4s. One of the reasons I am quitting Cymbalta.
Caffeine potentiates opiates. Try having a cup of two of tea with it.

Caffeine potentiates opiates. Try having a cup of two of tea with it.
Ive had experienced CEVs(closed Eyed visuals) combining diazepam, high dose PREGABALIN and High dose morphine. The euphoria was pretty fking sweet along with the visuals. I wouldn't recommend anyone to try this combo though, you need tolerance to all these 3 type of drugs to not pass the fuck out and even then still is dangerous as fuck. Nonetheless, Pretty sweet colored visuals I experienced . Haha

I never liked tramadol. It was like a fast-acting antidepressant. Codeine, though, would give me nice sedation and euphoria. Also, codeine is available OTC.

Yeah! I just found that out too. My PM doc definitely should have caught that and I emailed her immediately to express my frustration. Luckily, I am at the very tail end of weaning off Cymbalta but she would not have known that in any case she should not have put me on Tramadol.
Thank god I’m happy to see your reply, it means you are ok!

It might be weird, but tramadol actually makes me (kinda) nod even at very low doses, It makes me sleepy af, I would also get into a state where I'm half asleep and would be behaving like a two year old or something, having no inhibition, it also makes me itch where as codeine effects are less pronounced to me, even at high doses, it feels fuzzy and nice and different, but just not as potent imo but that's me I suppose

Codeine has a tendency to make me sensitive and emotional sometimes, where as tramadol just makes me numb and not give a f**k about whatever