Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Trafficable Quantity of MDMA in NSW

shal

Bluelighter
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know what the Trafficable Quantity of MDMA
(3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine) in NSW is?

I'm receiving some conflicting information. I am lead to believe that the trafficable quantity is 3.0 Grams OR 15 Tablets, however another source has told me that the trafficable quantity is 0.75 Grams. My other source is a Lawyer, however he did look it up in quite an old Law book.

If anyone has updated and confirmed information, this would be of a huge help to me.

Many thanks,

Shal...

=D

Hi Shal, if you read the "A Beginners Guide to drug laws in NSW" (run a google search) then yeah, 15 tabs 3grams.

HOWEVER - proving it's wasn't traffickable is up to the person charged. They document outlines a defence against supply, well worth reading.

As for your lawyer, i would politley suggest that if you need one, get one that has extensive experience in this area.

JohnM

Thanks all!

Hmmmmm.... .... ....

Once again, it all appears confusing. The Beginners Guide to NSW Drug Laws say that 3 Grams is the trafficable quantity, however the link posted below says that 0.75 is the trafficable quantity.

The law is ridiculous!

Trafficing for Ecstasy is 0.75G however trafficking for Heroin is 3Grams! How God damn STUPID! Heroin kills more people then Ecstasy!

Shesssh!

Shal.

How God damn STUPID! Heroin kills more people then Ecstasy!
^ Perhaps you mean: There is a far greater risk for 'heroin' users to fatally overdose on 'heroin' than there is for 'ecstasy' users to fatally overdose on 'ecstasy'.

BigTrancer :)