• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Tosh.0

ocean

Bluelight Crew
I think this show is one of those that you either Love or Hate!
I happen to love it :)
Daniel Tosh is hilarious........
His stand-up is great and so is this show Tosh.0 that plays on Comedy Central.

Here is a little clip of his show:Guess what happens next?

Anyone else a fan?

Best half hour on comedy central not counting the daily show and the Colbert Report imo

love him! my teenager introduced me to his show, and then comedy bits. he is adorable, i like his delivery. he grew up locally, hope my kids escape and make it big too :D

anyone can play youtube clips and be successful. a bonobo could be the host of that show and it would still get high ratings. maybe even higher.

anyone can play youtube clips and be successful. a bonobo could be the host of that show and it would still get high ratings. maybe even higher.

His stand up is hilarious, and his jokes on the show are really no different, so the youtube clips aren't carrying anything in my opinion. Great analysis, though. Were you disappointed the Jeff Dunham Show was canceled so quickly?

Yes, I was a huge fan of Jeff Dunham. Carlos Mencia is probably the best stand up since Dane Cook, while we're on the subject of gods amongst men. Great analysis.

The youtube clips are the cornerstone of that show, that's what it revolves around. I'm just not amused by Tosh's attempts at shock humor. "OMG CAN U BELIEVE HE JUST SAID THAT?! HE'Z SO EDGY LOL"

Just my opinion. Feel free to watch and enjoy whoever you want.

Its gone downhill a little IMO. The jokes just arent as funny as they used to be. Or the video breakdowns. Like i remember the first one i saw had the dude deadlifting like 250 lbs, and he fucks up so bad and then passes out and hits the free weights and starts seizing. Daniels comments were so funny, i was in stitches. Now he's just going further with the whole racist and socially unacceptable stuff, much of which really just isn't very funny. And like jailbait stuff and touching himself for the camera; basically he's running out of good videos and material i think.

Yes, I was a huge fan of Jeff Dunham. Carlos Mencia is probably the best stand up since Dane Cook, while we're on the subject of gods amongst men. Great analysis.

The youtube clips are the cornerstone of that show, that's what it revolves around. I'm just not amused by Tosh's attempts at shock humor. "OMG CAN U BELIEVE HE JUST SAID THAT?! HE'Z SO EDGY LOL"

Just my opinion. Feel free to watch and enjoy whoever you want.

I'm just giving you a hard time, duder. ;) I don't think the show itself has much staying power beyond another season, but I'll take it for now.

I'm just a fan of snarky, asshole humor, I guess. Tosh does that very well imo.

One of the best shows of all time imo. comic gold.

2r70zuv.png

I do admit I hated this show when it first came on. Tosh seemed to be channeling a restrained Dane Cook. I like it now. It won me over with segments like guess what happens next and web redemptions, which have kept it from being nothing more than a television version of "Hey, wanna watch some YouTube videos with me?"

That and they seemingly let him say anything he wants.

ohhh! i love it. there's been numerous times i've cried laughing so much.

he's touring right now too so i get to see his stand-up next month. :D

doesn't hurt he's a hottie either.

he seems more david spade than dane cook to me. i love the show, breakdown and 20 seconds are great additions to the formula but web redemptions is what puts it over the top for me. the rippin and the tearin.