Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

toradol (ketorlac trometamol)

tentram

Ex-Bluelighter
just wondering if anyone, pain patients predominately, has ever been scripted these outside of hospital setting? its a rather hardcore nsaid which pisses all over paracetemol, etc. after initially being knocked back by my dr he scripted me some. it can cause some pretty nasty and unwanted adverse reactions, for which is advised to use sparingly and no longer than 5 days at a time. it allows me to use half my morphine dose and i was able to distinguish and explain a pain ive experienced in my

lumbar, hip, groin and thigh to hip. its basically a constant searing and burning pain which then turns to my leg constantly spasming and a vibrating feeling. im getting CT scans to check my nerves and hopefully rule out what dr thinks is a prolapsed disc. so anyone else with anecdotal experiences with this drug treating neurological pain?

I'm really glad they help you, but as mentioned, it has nasty side-effects. I suffered kidney inflammation from a single dose IV given in the hospital.

yeah. i was originally given an injection in hospital a few years ago for nerve pain in my shoulder. i already have spondylolisis/spondylolisthesis, depending on the dr. so its only compounding things and leaving me immobile for days on end, bed ridden until its necessary to get out and doing light exercises. as a side note i get a pain in the liver region, but again, its a nerve pinching. sorry to hear about the kidney inflammation. it took some convincing for my doc to script it.