• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Top Ten Dumbest Things Done On E

Why would anyone want to spend the money to take 24 pills in one night? Where I live that would cost me almost $500! I'd rather do none then spend $500 for one reallllllllllly fucked up night

techtech said:
I offer to do that for you

Well what are you waiting for...

Please ladies and gentelmen put your hands together for techtech as he prepares to tell us all just how smart he is.

/claps hands and leaves the stage...

i dont need to try something stupid to know its stupid.

another dumb thing to do is defend something stupid.

haha, it's cool to see someone else has lit the wrong end of a cigarette and not noticed...i actually stopped taking e a few years ago because of all the dumb stuff i would do on it.
once i drove to the store (on the wrong side of the street for part of the way) and bought a bunch of my friends toothbrushes with their names on them.
i think the first time i rolled i was dumbest though. i was at a party and i met a girl in the bathroom who was puking into a plastic grocery store bag and i was so excited and kept saying, "hey, i shop at that store, too!!!!" i gave about 50 people my # and invited them to my house for breakfast, then i talked to this kid for about an hour before realizing he wasn't really responding because on the side of his head i was on - and talking to - he didn't even have an EAR!

i gave away $20 to my friends sister while rolling
oops

then i talked to this kid for about an hour before realizing he wasn't really responding because on the side of his head i was on - and talking to - he didn't even have an EAR!
lmao

ya we always talk about all the shit were gonna do on the comedown but everyone usally feels like utter death, so none of it gets accomplished but alot of fucking dumb ass shit is said.

^^^ hah, I can relate to that. Llike you'll all get this wonderful idea of mowing the next door neighbours lawn because it's the right thing to do, but when it comes down to the crunch, alss ya wanna do it smoke cones and forget what you're talking about...

^^^ haha, yes. one time i told one of my friend that i wanted to decorate his mom's house for christmas. when i woke up the next day i was like "shit i hope he doesn't remember i said that..."

I get great ideas to do summersaults on pavement and roll down grassy hills, that will make my arms itch.
er... that's what i was going 10min.

hehehe.

IQ vs EQ

everyones talking about IQ.. anyone heard of EQ.. these days its more important then IQ
EQ is what they invented to give people of low and medium IQs (<110) a chance to feel good about themselves too.

Sorry, couldn't resist! =D

mercurialpigeon said:
^^^ haha, yes. one time i told one of my friend that i wanted to decorate his mom's house for christmas. when i woke up the next day i was like "shit i hope he doesn't remember i said that..."

lmfao.

mercurialpigeon said:

lmfao.

mercurialpigeon said:
lmfao.

24 pills? They musta been shit.
Or the person uses 3% of their brain

Some guy gave me $20 for a cigarette a couple of weeks ago

A friend of mine once walked into his house whilst mid roll. With his folks about, I tried to convince him not to do it but he wouldn't listen. Anyway, he walks in, trips up, and before they had the chance to say anything to him he just blurted out "I haven't taken anything."

After he got what he went in for he chatted to his parents for a while and his mum accused him of being unusually friendly and then questioned him some more. I found it all rather amusing.