• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Top LSD chemist you've never heard of

Not sure why I'm being such a pendantic bitch... something to do with ethanol sessation...

You know, who knows. There was a lot of bullshit about the stuff that was going around even if you were there at the time.

Shit, everyone I knew thought that White Lightning was a tab cut with meth and wouldn't touch it, but according to the Owsley wiki bio it was a batch of 270mc tabs made for the Watts Acid test.

Not sure why I'm being such a pendantic bitch... something to do with ethanol sessation...

You know, who knows. There was a lot of bullshit about the stuff that was going around even if you were there at the time.

Shit, everyone I knew thought that White Lightning was a tab cut with meth and wouldn't touch it, but according to the Owsley wiki bio it was a batch of 270mc tabs made for the Watts Acid test.

I thought that White Lightning was one of the microdots? Along with Purple Haze?

Orange Sunshine was, as I rtecall, distributed in microdot barrel form, which if having a waterproof coating would be stable enough. It's only when the dosage form is capable of absorbing atmospheric moisture that it degrades rapidly eg in blotter form

Also, wasn't Stark's acid the product of some of the early runs by Richard Kemp (who is the creme de la creme of acid chemists if the details of the Operation Julie raids are accurate)

STP was distrubted on tabs eariler then the orange sunshine but changed due to problems as stated above. Many people have given super varied reports on ALD-52 so its hard 2 say what the effects will be. It does however under go hydrolysis(?) reacting with the environment and changes back to LSD very quickly. Orange sunshine was claimed ald52 & Owsley had the resources & <3 to do it but chances are if it did occur it wasnt that way when it got to you. It was used in court to fight the legal rap in the first ever Analogue drug case where the prossy argued LSD was needed 2 make it with science's only known available route at that time.

I thought that White Lightning was one of the microdots? Along with Purple Haze?

I was using tab as a general term. Being that Owsley put out the first purple microdot, it wouldn't suprise me that the Whilte Lightning might have been a microdot.

Oh F&B, once again, who knows, everything that was called Orange Sunshine I saw was just a typical yellow orange tab (vice double dome).

Tab - typically approximately half diameter of aspirin, flat faces, no curved surface.

Ah, when you say tab you mean tablet - Around here 'tab' refers to one blotter dose.

Ah, when you say tab you mean tablet - Around here 'tab' refers to one blotter dose.

Hey man, I can dig it:D (does anybody say that anymore) I did not realize that the term has evolved but yea in my day tabs were tablets, barrels were cylinders (i.e. length > dia), double domes were tabs, or sometimes barrels with convex or rounded ends, window panes were little eighth inch squares of geletin, and blotter was, well blotter. Oh yea, green pentagon shaped tabs once also. Those were the only forms of acid I ever ran into. I was not around quite early enough to see any acid dropped onto sugar cubes but I did see a tab of Sandoz once.

Last edited:
Same molecule, different cultural vibes?

This could very well be a reason for that decline IMO. I think the reason so many people today have bad trips on real acid(assuming it's not STP, DOx) are because of the vibes not being there. A lot of people in the 60's were aware that it was a spiritual molecule, once you start thinking of religions things while under LSD you might just get a religious experience. Your mind is the most powerful thing here, that's why LSD is more known for bad trips these days. People are fulfilling the bad trip prophecy by causing it upon themselves because of their mindsets, too many people believe all the stupid propoganda.

Here's what I've heard from ignorant humans:

1. The turning into an apple or [insert fruit/vegetable]/drinking themselves as fruit juice
2. That LSD is actually a poison...or more specifically strychnine.
3. LSD causes positive if they spinal tap you
3. LSD causes spinal injuries and makes you paralize.

Last edited:
This could very well be a reason for that decline IMO. I think the reason so many people today have bad trips on real acid(assuming it's not STP, DOx) are because of the vibes not being there. A lot of people in the 60's were aware that it was a spiritual molecule, once you start thinking of religions things while under LSD you might just get a religious experience. Your mind is the most powerful thing here, that's why LSD is more known for bad trips these days. People are fulfilling the bad trip prophecy by causing it upon themselves because of their mindsets, too many people believe all the stupid propoganda.

Here's what I've heard from ignorant humans:

1. The turning into an apple or [insert fruit/vegetable]/drinking themselves as fruit juice
2. That LSD is actually a poison...or more specifically strychnine.
3. LSD causes positive if they spinal tap you
3. LSD causes spinal injuries and makes you paralize.

Oh yea there was a definately different vibe going on. There were so many people that really saw that the human race just couldn'tt continue on in the cookie cutter world that was so pervasive then. So a lot of people dropped out of a culture that was/still is a cancer to human individuality and freedom.

Last edited:
4E0cryQosWCE.png