• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

top 10 drugs

As a semi-conscious person in the back of an ambulance I didn't get to choose the ratio of gases. If I could have set it for 100% nitrous I'm sure it would be no different to huffing balloons. The bit about only really being worthwhile when used on top of psyches would still apply though. There are some who are just mad for the stuff though. There's a classic post in Trip Reports from some fella who claims to be "addicted" to N02. I called bullshit... until I read it. Each to their own I guess.

1: Cocaine, expensive flake only of course,
2: 4-MMC,
3: Methamphetamine,
4: 4-FA,
5: Cannabis,
6: Zolpidem / Zopiclone,
7: 2C-B,
8: Caffiene,
9: Nicotine,
10: Jesus Christ.

1) Opiates (or opioids)
2) High-purity cocaine
3) Benzodiazepines
4) MDMA
5) Ketamine
6) Dex-amphetamine or methylphenidate
7) Pregabalin mixed with opiats
8') Barbiturates (if you really want to say goodbye memory for a while)
9)
10)

I have a hard time choosing two more. I hate alcohol. I don't like hash. I haven't tried LSD without being too fucked up on everything else to know what is what. I haven't tried mushrooms. I haven't tried GHB. Though I suspect that would reach a place high on the list. I have never tried meth-amphetamine, so I cannot rate that one either.

Last edited:
Yeah I know what you mean about barbs man. The reason for this more so than other downers of roughly equivalent potency, and including the barbiturate binding site PAM chlormethiazole, is that barbs induce a long acting blockade of AMPA receptors, think AMPAkine in reverse. IIRC barbs bind within the 'clamshell' part of AMPARs, and prevent its closing, and they undergo a kind of ligand-trapping within the receptor that results in very slow recovery kinetics (electrophysiologically speaking, not sure how it bears on actually taking them in vivo, this is in the context of barbiturate modulation of glutamate-stimulated, or AMPA-stimulated AMPA ionotropic glutamate receptors either in patch-clamp or voltage-clamp cellular studies) but by binding that way, IIRC they inhibit glutamate binding.

Pregabalin and opiates? hm, I can't say as I've noticed, using gabapentin and opioids (high doses of either, or more likely, both)

Entonox really can do the trick for even some fucking terrible pain. Had to have my leg surgically decompressed, the damn thing was swollen to several times its diameter, and oh my jesus H christ it was painful as hell. But that entonox helped, you need to go at it for a little bit, and hold it in like your say, smoking a big lungful of heroin and holding it in for dear life, every so often after taking deep, deep breaths. And in that instance, it truly did send me right off, to a point where I was just thinking 'christ this reminds me SO much of ether, after going at the latter for a few hours, its probably the closest thing to ether I've tried, aside from diisopropyl ether, and sevoflurane. Nitrous from a tank takes me straight back to the same headspace as induced by all-night ether binges, staying up late on the computer surfing the net, sticking music on youtube etc. and fucking around playing video games. Its odd how closely nitrous resembles ether, far more than does any other dissociative I have ever tried.

At the EtOEt/DIPE tonight actually. *burp*=D

God...this brings back some memories...been a long time, years, bar one recent session. Again with a mixture of diethyl/diisopropyl ether.

With nitrous, ether, ketamine and other dissociative anaesthetics, whilst they do seem to directly reduce pain (there is significant crosstalk between NMDARs and opioidergic systems) they mainly act to separate one from ones pain, it just seems like something far away in the distance,
extant, yes, but so far away distant that its irrelevant. Someone hurts, but it isn't you, nothing to be bothered about.
Surprised diaz really gets rated by anyone, its one of the shittier benzos IMO. Nitraz on the other hand...moggies! I can see why you'd like those! its one of the very few benzos that do it at all for me.

Right now, for instance, I'm not so sure as I'd be all that bothered if a cigarette end dropped onto my bare flesh, other than of course the great flammability of ethers. But the pain, it wouldn't be all that relevant.

Last edited:
Ordinary mind-well, yeah that tank of nitrous was a lifesaver. There was that one medic who was willing to listen and to actually do something to alleviate my misery, rather than just leave me to rot for days. Just brought it over at my request and left it there for me. Second tank that same day haha. Managed to do the same and suck one dry in the ambulance on my way from my place to hospital!

Intriguingly, my RLS has just vanished, since hitting the bottle of ether/DIPE mixture.
Already had taken a few tablets of pramipexole, (3-4x0.18mg) and it wasn't cutting much ice really. (its a dopamine agonist, mainly D3 preferring) but since the first few deep horfs from the neck of the opened bottle of the mixed ethers (diethyl or diisopropyl ether on their own do the same) the urge to flick and kick my legs has just disappeared. And good fuckin' riddance. Although I cannot see any doctor prescribing ether haha. Not in this century anyway!
Just make sure not to do what I just did and tip the bottle so far back when reclining, as to accidentally pour ether down your nostrils. Ugghhh..

Codeine linctus....heh yeah. Even with a large opioid tolerance I still enjoy a bottle of that stuff. Can't stand the sugar free one though it tastes horrid. That sweetness-less synthetic orange flavor reminds me of the penicillin syrup I got given for a dental infection as a kid. And found out I was allergic. Badly allergic to beta-lactams. The regular one has chloroform in it as either flavoring or preservative. Tastes great, kinda sweet-aromatic, I LOVE the smell of chloroform, and to a lesser extent, the harsher odor of dichlor. NOT that I would huff either of them, god no. Have tried chloroform though, and once, when very young, experimented with CH2Cl2 before I knew better. And always have appreciated the smell of it when it arises from a lab flask, beaker etc. Very surprising that its actually in something meant to be ingested whatsoever, as its hepatotoxic. But that codeine syrup if added to a soft drink, results in the chloroform oiling out as a blob in the bottom of the glass.

If enough of it can be obtained, gee's linctus is better though, at least to my tastes. That has proper tincture of opium in it. Not common these days regrettably, I only know a couple of pharmacies that still stock it. Tastes great, at least to me, capsaicin gives it a lovely nip when it goes down. Better to wait a minute or two before slugging back the second bottle of the stuff, its kinda spicy, and the bottles are 200ml a piece, so if you think about it, nearly a half liter of spicy cough mixture down the hatch if one uses two bottles.

And as far as an interesting repertoire...well yeah, I've, for better, for worse ( both) tried an awful lot of shit, everything from anticholinesterases to amazonian tribal snuffs (used to make my own yopo snuff. Tried parika before too [epena], but fuck me, that dropped me to the fucking floor, spewing fucking powdered red Virola (V.theiodora I think) bark out of my nose, mouth...surprised it didn't start coming out of my ears it was that bad. I quite like a small bump of yopo though, although I use calcium hydroxide rather than the tribal way of doing it, which makes use of calcined snail shells. Lovely plants too, they look quite like mimosa, in the sense of they have very thin, multiply compound, pinnate leaflets, arranged axially to a central rib. Easy to grow too.

Meth really is fuck all special, its just another stimulant, nothing to write home about. Never had street meth or the thai 'yaba' though, or pharm desoxyn. But have certainly had it not cut to shit with glucose etc., not cut at all for that matter ;) and really its nothing I'd get worked up about.

The thing is with entanox is that it's supposed to be given as a part of a rounded treatment of acute pain. If someone tells me that their pain is anything above an 8 I usually give them the works....IV morphine, entanox and a NSAID to balance it out. I know some paramedics automatically assume everyone isnt in as much pain as they say but basically so what? An ampoule of morphine costs 82p so it's hardly going to bankrupt the NHS and better to give someone proper pain relief than doubt everyone and leave them in agony.....

The number of elderly people though who are obviously in agony yet refuse pain relief "because they don't want to be a bother" always amazes me though.....

If i was on the other side of the stretcher I'd be like "yeah give me everything"......

Do to a monumental cock up by BOC we ran out of entanox a few months back but that's a whole other story altogether.....

Last edited:
1. Opium
2. Mushrooms
3. LSD
4. DMT
5. MDMA
6. Kratom
7. Amphetamine
8. Benzodiacepines (non recreative use, but great therapeutical use for anxiety and insomnia)
9. Ketamine
10. 25i-NBOME

A half-year ago, weed would be in first place without doubt, but I don't almost consume since a few months ago, started to give me strong headaches and confusion when I smoked, don't know why but I don't enjoy the high of weed anymore, or a few tokes in a ocasional situation and no more. I loved oxycodone too, I was taking it more than 1 half year to manage chronic pain, but I quit from it and I know if I back to use regularly, I will be road down without stop, for that I don't put in the list.

1. 2C-X
2. Heroin
3. Ketamine
4. MXE
5. GHB
6. Etizolam
7. Nitrous
8. LSA
9. Amp Sulphate
10. Dexmethylphenidate

In no order

My list would look very different a few years ago but current;

1. Hybrid weed specifically Amnesia haze done well.
2. Hash provided it's high grade
3. Kief
4. MDMA - 1989 - 93. New stuff meh ?
5. Wine
6. Beer
7. Benzos but time and place
8. 1P Lsd
8. 3 FPM but the comedown for me is horrendous.
9. High quality cocaine
10. Nitrous oxide

In order of regularity use
1. Wine
2. Beer
3. Hybrid weed
4. Nitrous
5. MDMA shit stuff ?
6. Hash
7. Benzo
8. 1P LSD
9. 3 FPM
10. Cocaine

Opiates don't and won't ever make it on the list. Dalliance twice and I quickly knew it would be 1. If I continued. Better left alone.

Fucking hell,dipipanone, along with pethidine and ketobemidone are THE opioids I haven't yet had that I want to most of all.

1) OxyContin
2) Amphetamine Sulphate
3) Xanax
4) Alcohol
5) Phenobarbital
6) Crack Cocaine
7) Diazepam
8 ) 3,4-FluouroPhenmetrazine
9) Sertraline (not so much recreational but it has VASTLY improved my quality of life so still among my favourite drugs)
10) Cyclizine

1. Cannabis
2. LSD
3. Ketamine
4. MXE
5. Methylone
6. MDMA
7. Heroin
8. Etizolam
9. AL-LAD
10. 3 meo PCP

Funny but I was waiting on pure freebase cocaine the other day. And I dunno have i just had enough of it or what but I was more eager for the benzos to land.

My list would be

Weed
Benzos
Coke
Ket

I can't be fucked with MDMA no matter whether it's decent or not anymore. Meth is a great drug but it's not really practical for me to be high that long with my chosen career plus you loose too much weight on amphetamines.

Opiates have got to be in there somewhere but way down the totem pole for me.

DMT is another one I must give a bash again but I just don't have the time for much these days, the likes of the weed benzos coke and ket are all around locally so it's less hassle and once you have a drink obviously it's standard to wind up texting the guy who's got the goody bag. Then wake up cursing aha

DMT is a five to ten minute journey...can seem like hours though lol. I have some here somewhere but its not on my agenda atm. Spent enough time in other dimensions for the time being.

I had some s let the other night in a bar. Just taking keys. Felt like I was floating was absolutely loving it! Unfortunately mates head got a bit twisted and wound up having to buy a gram of flake to straighten his head out. The s doesn't do that to me, just seems like a surge in positivity or something.