• Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
the Philadelphia/Omaha area is far and away the best imo

there's a lot of drugs in Chester, PA. its right next to philly, with no redeeming qualities, and near a major highway that goes straight into very wealthy areas. the major reason people dont go to chester for drugs though is because its dangerous as fuck. theyre definitely still there though. probably more crack than dope spots but tomato tomatoe for this thread imo one usually isnt far from the other

to go along with all that other stuff they have to offer.....

I think there might still be a Popeye's in the area but dont quote me on that

Last edited:
Did you see the truck driver who got hit in the mouth by a stray bullet in the middle of the day?

I feel like NYC just isn't an H city. I've had several connects in NY but most lived outside the city limits. Don't get me wrong, the product I got was usually good but it was also more expensive than in other cities and I wouldn't know what to do if I had to cold cop in NY. I am not aware of any open air markets and the connects I had I got thru friends, never strangers.

Rating the areas I have experience in for quality:
1. New Jersey (yeah I know it's a whole state but I don't remember exactly where I've been haha)
2. Portland
3. New York City
4. Seattle
5. Chicago
6. San Francisco

Availability is a whole different story though... SF would be #1 but it isn't even worth it cuz the quality is so low.

where in chester or philly?

Fairly positive it was Chester. Dude was a former cop or something, was just doing deliveries and got hit...refused to abandon the truck when the paramedics arrived.

Check the Daily News website or philly.com.

yeah man its basically everything wrong about Philly but squeezed into an area like 1/5th the size and with twice as many people below the poverty line.

honestly the majority of people (including the ones who live there believe it or not) think they should just bulldoze the entire zip code and start from scratch lol

great basketball team though

Atlanta is seldom mentioned here, not surprising but it confirms the rumors. Never seen a mention of Cincinnati. Where I first tried H and a quick drive to Dayton had me and my buddy pretty cheesy. Lil $8 caps that had you straight for a day, every 5th one free, always the same, smallest bump up the nose and I could fall asleep after third shift. But in ATL, if you don't want to go to the bluff to grab some in atlantas open air market, good luck. Seems you really need to know the right people here. Weed is great in cheap abundance, expensive shitty dope if you aren't from here or know people. Bummer indeed.

VANCOUVER!...

Motherfuckers from big American dope Cities are like "WTF is this shit" when they get to that 10 block radius around the Hastings & Main intersection...
They don't have such highly concentrated open-air drug markets like where junkies & meth/crackheads do up their shit on the fucking curb with cops walking by.

Once again, I will tell you American's that Downtown Eastside Vancouver will make you give your fucking head a shake...
I don't care what City you're from.

and once again, nobody gives a shit

come to my local hood and see whats fuckin shakin

whoa people sell and do drugs in public what a dive

now take that and give every fourth person a gun

welcome to Philly

^^

Haha

Yeah please don't tell anybody from NY, Philly, Baltimore, Chigaco, etc.. how "hard" anywhere in Canada is.. Haha. Give me a break.

dont get me wrong im not even tough Im just not fucking blind either

Yeah please don't tell anybody from NY, Philly, Baltimore, Chigaco, etc.. how "hard" anywhere in Canada is.. Haha. Give me a break.

Nah, it's not like that. You would feel pretty safe walking around the Downtown Eastside at night, there isn't all that much violence. But if you're talking about drug availability and use:

"This neighborhood is the most concentrated drug and poverty ghetto in North America, with high use of heroin, cocaine and methamphetamine, according to criminologist Benedikt Fischer of Simon Fraser University." - The Associated Press

They have a clinic where you can just walk in and legally shoot up, and they have crack pipe vending machines.

^^

Yeah that project insite thing is pretty damn cool. I was looking into that the other day.

they have crack pipe vending machines in the US as well actually

unless its just a coincidence they keep the roses and chore boys right next to each other

Vancouver is just a bunch of junkies shooting dope and taking dumps in the middle of the street, the situation is straight disgusting.