Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
yea not enough credit to detroit. i think theres more junkies in new jersey that own computers haha. michigan is flooded people dont realize it but u got detroit, lansing, benton harbor, ypsi, saginaw, flint, k-zoo, battlecreek, ann arbor, grand rapids. the list goes on even stuff as far as traverse city, petosky (even heard of the upper peninsula). so pretty much every corner in the state nobody would really "have" to drive more then 50miles. shit is good , just overdosed in one of the smaller citys i listed and it wasnt detroit. not even a tenth and a half either

Different supply chains. Mexicans bring tar up the West Coast, while Asians move Afghan powder across the Pacific to the port in Vancouver. Why don't Asian gangs use the same supply method for the U.S. coast? I'm not sure... maybe they don't want to fuck with Mexican cartels, and the port security is probably tighter.

I think that you are half right there. The Asians are probably bringing in dope from Southeast Asia. Afghan heroin is heroin base which requires the addition of an acid in order for it to dissolve, and that dope mostly goes to the UK.

I think that you are half right there. The Asians are probably bringing in dope from Southeast Asia. Afghan heroin is heroin base which requires the addition of an acid in order for it to dissolve, and that dope mostly goes to the UK.

Nah, it was like that a couple decades ago, but no longer:

Since the early 2000s, South and Southwest Asia (e.g. Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, India, and Turkey) have dominated the Canadian heroin market, replacing Southeast Asia (e.g. Myanmar, Thailand, and Laos) as the primary supplier.

Despite the absence of forensic profiling, a number of heroin shipments have been linked back to Afghanistan. A scarce two percent of the heroin seized in Canada in 2009 is believed to have originated in Southeast Asia and Latin America, respectively the second and third largest source regions for heroin in the world.

Also, I read somewhere recently that Asian gangs in British Columbia and Mexican gangs in the Western United States have an agreement to treat the Canada-United States border as a strict border for their respective crime activities. So that would explain the tar/powder difference.

^i wish the Asians would infiltrate that border, the Mexis can keep their crappy tar :(

By the way I love how Jersey has 3 cities in the poll haha.

Your sn keeps making me think Sarah Jessica Parker...ew.

Your sn keeps making me think Sarah Jessica Parker...ew.

Yeah, it's unfortunate that I have the same initials as her. I would have chosen a different name had I realized it earlier. :(

Minneapolis unfortunately, I know 16 year olds that score better H then half the bluelight scene

How are these 16 yearolds getting good dope in Minneapolis? Since that 2012 bust everything seems bunk

I'm from Trenton NJ and have copped in Newark Camden and Trenton obviously, but somehow in three months my tolerance has gone from a few bags a day to a minimum of two bricks a day..I don't see how this is possible and I'm either in denial that my tolerance is through the roof leaving me bored with getting high and seriously considering throwing in the towel..OR there has been a steady decline in the quality of the bags I get, and I get a lot of different stamps but I've done a whole brick in a shot and still am left unsatisfied. Can you develop complete immunity to heroin? There has to be a reasonable explanation for this insanity..

I'm from Baltimore where there's benches that say "The Greatest City in America" with hookers and junkies passed out on them.. H is everywhere. Like a plague. A monster in the closets of so many.

PIt's annoying as he'll it takes me 20 minutes to set up a shot. I know a brick in a shot sounds crazy, which it is, my avg shot is 10-15 bags but I have gotten so frustrated during an especially disappointing product that I've said fuck it and done the whole thing my next shot. I've had a drastic increase in my income and no matter how much cash I make I always spend it all on dope which put my tolerance through the roof. Or, Trenton is just shitty. I don't drive or have friends that use around here that know where to cop in Newark or Camden right now. But I remember when I used to drive to Camden it made Trenton's bags look like complete garbage.

I said I have done a brick in a shot not that it's my norm. Which is why I feel like the dope I'm getting is straight trash cause I've never had this problem.

Posted in this forum cause I wanted to know what city I'd get the best shit from so I know whether it's time to quit. I miss the high and it sucks.

I shoot a brick or two just to get the sick off in the morning too.

Anyone know about an open air scene in the Inland Empire region south of Los Angeles? Or even about the scene in the I.E. in general?

Thanks. Kinda rude I joined this site for a place to talk about my problems and compare notes because I only use alone and one of my first posts I wrote about something I'm struggling with and that I'm considering quitting all together and the only thing that was said about my post was to express skepticism when I'm looking for advice because I've lost my only source of relief. If you made enough cash to buy that much dope, trust me, you would.

PIt's annoying as he'll it takes me 20 minutes to set up a shot. I know a brick in a shot sounds crazy, which it is, my avg shot is 10-15 bags but I have gotten so frustrated during an especially disappointing product that I've said fuck it and done the whole thing my next shot. I've had a drastic increase in my income and no matter how much cash I make I always spend it all on dope which put my tolerance through the roof. Or, Trenton is just shitty. I don't drive or have friends that use around here that know where to cop in Newark or Camden right now. But I remember when I used to drive to Camden it made Trenton's bags look like complete garbage.

Trenton bags ARE complete shit. They DO NOT compare to camden whatsoever. No wonder you're not getting high. lol.
You're in south jersey? Cool, so am I. Cmd has fire dope, but you have to know where to go.

What's going on with your driving/vehicle situation?

It goes real quick when you just sit around a hotel all day with a bunch of money and/or drugs with not a care in the world and no one to give you a hard time or have any reason to need to be sober. You wouldn't get high constantly if you could?