Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
New jersey counts as one. New jersey is in the lead. NJ was suppose to go up there as one option, since all the cities are so close together. Just ask shake, hes the one who did it wrong;) lawl shake...

For real tho the debate on here has ALWAYS been jersey vs. (fill in any city here.) not paterson vs. baltimore, nwk vs chitown, etc. we all so close smashed together here, and theres sooo many dope towns, that our state is like one city. (But think about it--the 5 boros of NY is like the size of half our state. I think. I aint so good at geography. but that shits BIG!!! :D

Anyways , Camden aint even on there so I am willing to bet that there is a few votes in the ''other'' category that belongs to jersey as well but im just countin based on newark paterson and JC added up.

You add together the jersey votes and we are in the lead of everywhere else.

(See shake i fuckin told you thats wat was gonna happen. You split up all the jersey votes and messed it up :p jk)

Boston has some good quality NE powder, but there aren't really any open air markets, even in the grimier parts of town like Dorchester, Mattapan, or Southie (although Southie has slowly been hit with the gentrification bug). pretty much in Beantown you have to know a connect, but it's fairly easy enough once you are in the game. I was a newcomer to the city and felt like home within a couple months of living there

Man, I hear this all the time, but I have yet to experience it. The first time I got dope here, I broke out a little ~50mg line to snort and everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I gave this dude about the same amount to shoot and he got kind of upset, and I was like, man, I don't want to kill you! Of course, once I tried it, I knew that the dope scene was just a bit different than what I was used to...

I don't doubt your experience... I'm sure there are places that have the wonderful, awesome quality dope that I had in my younger days... I just haven't found them!

I have a group of junkie friends all from chicago who have been doing dope for over 30 years.....they told me the shit they get out here in pittsburgh is not even compareable to the best shit they've had in chicago...so you do the math...

I voted for a NJ city because I know all are pretty much the best quality in northern NJ,anyway Pittsburgh? lol..man never heard of Pittsburg being a big heroin city,I saw where they even had some tar going around a few years ago there and people were happy to buy it,but those people got busted that were bringing tar into Pittsburgh,and a lotta other places also,like Ohio,WV,etc.. where tar was not common until that particular group brought it in there...that's been 3 -5 years ago or more..

I have a group of junkie friends all from chicago who have been doing dope for over 30 years.....they told me the shit they get out here in pittsburgh is not even compareable to the best shit they've had in chicago...so you do the math...

what math? lol

yea im with atl here....Wat math??

Pittsburgh aint got nothing to do with the dope in jersey, if thats wat u referring to....are you just assuming that like the farther east it goes the less of quality it gets or some shit like that? LOL....If thats your idea of 'the math' im guessin you aint so educated about the dope game. theres a reason the quality out here is fire and it got a lil something to do with somethin we call "shipping ports" and the fact that nj is where a very large % of the east coasts heroin enters the country at....

I never said pittsburgh is the best dope city...just saying it must really suck out there if they are saying pittsburgh dope is way beter then chi towns....i voted jersey, new york and philly wayyy above pittsburgh, i grew up in Philli. I've copped dope in 6 different cities and i agree patterson is some fire dope...you need to stop talking to me like i dont know what im talking about, i dont need to sit on a forum all day like you lacey trying to correct people...i actually thought my life was sad.

I feel like I've done dope all across the Eastern Seaboard. you all are just arguing and amping up your cities, while I doubt that you even have done a .1 in any state but your home state

first, Boston. I would say keep on looking, Pegasus. there really aren't any open air markets, so this of course depends on how good your connection is. I was damn lucky to have a great connection, even though he was a fiend to the max. they have a couple needle exchanges in Boston, so if worst comes to worst...

second, Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh isn't a top dope city, but they do get some east coast powder. haven't really been seeing any tar out there. I am actually going to Pittsburgh Saturday, cuz my band is playing a show. so hopefully I will have some more empirical evidence to report to ya'll

Ohio - this is where I live and I'm from. this place used to get shitty powder from the blacks until about 2000 when the Jalisco Mexican gangs took over. now, heroin use is pretty much regarded as an epidemic here. what I like about Ohio is that it is so safe to cop, there is almost no risk involved if you play your cards right and with intelligence

anyways, I am lucky to be in a band. it has allowed me to try exotic brown sugar from all cities on the Eastern Seaboard, like some demented wine connoisseur ;)

u got open airs in ohio? only place i hear a lot about in ohio about dope is dayton. any other places in ohio with a good d scene? and maybe dayton aint even a big scene, just interested as i have no first hand experience.

no open market, really, in Ohio. there might be some in Columbus or Cleveland, but these would be in the really really bad parts of town. they might be there, along with a more prevalent crack open air market, but I wouldn't recommend this route

Dayton is kind of a small city, at least far more smaller sized than the Big 3 in Ohio, Columbus, Cleveland, Cinci. I've been to Dayton many times, but have never even tried their dope and I highly doubt they have an open-air market. I would say their dope, which should be black tar, comes in either from the very close in proximity cities of Columbus or Indianapolis, Indiana

I live in Columbus, so I have the most information about that city. however, Cleveland and Cinci are also very much alike

yup you can find really good dope in pittsburgh, open air in the right places, same east coast shit you find in jersey and philly just sumtimes stepped on by the time it makes it to pittsburgh.....if you got the right kinects you can find sum good raw which is going around alot of places but its definetly not a top dope city...i really didnt like baltimores dope...idk i was staying with my cousin for 3 months there and it was like you got shitty dope but in good quanity so it wasnt to to bad but it definetly didnt seem like anything worth lining up for....yet it is very great open air...ohio sucks that state doesnt even deserve a mention, plus the browns suck.

I never said pittsburgh is the best dope city...just saying it must really suck out there if they are saying pittsburgh dope is way beter then chi towns....i voted jersey, new york and philly wayyy above pittsburgh, i grew up in Philli. I've copped dope in 6 different cities and i agree patterson is some fire dope...you need to stop talking to me like i dont know what im talking about, i dont need to sit on a forum all day like you lacey trying to correct people...i actually thought my life was sad.

You said if its that bad in pittsburgh then "do the math"...But that didnt make no sense. So me and the other poster who quoted u had no idea wtf u are tryna say.

I thought u were sayin that "if its that bad in pittsburgh it must be even worse farther east".which both of us agree would be wrong. But, Your post really didnt explain shit at all so thats the most sense i could make out of it. From readin ur second post i can see that we both agree and are sayin the same shit....So thats cool....But you just didnt make that too easy to understand before. I wasnt the only one who misunderstood it, yo.

Anyways, obviously we are both makin the same point so I dont know why you tryna fight about it.

Ha your a joke bro.
-You ever been to Arizona or talked to any junkies from Arizona, more specifically Phoenix or Tucson?
-The tar out there can easily match up strength wise with most of those cities you listed and the availability is at all times, year round.
-You can't even find shitty tar in AZ if you tried. And trust me, I'm not the only person on this site who is going to say that.
-Don't think just cuz the dope isn't white or brown powder in a stamp bag it isn't good.
-that black rat turd shit will have you on your ass just as quick as powder.
-I mean what can you expect when you live near the border lol

Fuckin' A, bro. But...as of the last 2 and a half months or so, here in Tucson,
ALL that I have been getting is Brown Powder(except for everyonce in a while),
and good god, it's fucking straight-from-hell fire. very nice, smooth shit.
heh, anyone who doesn't believe it, come try it.;)

Never done tar,always fire ass powder dope ,but I have done some Mexican Brown powder heroin from New mexico and AZ,and the shit was fire as hell like east coast fire,at least the mexican brown I did several times from both NM,and AZ.
.People think I'm talking about tar mixed with something to make it look like powder,but AphexAcid93..You can tell the people that their is actually brown powder heroin from Mexico that is not made from or like tar!!!!

Mexcian brown powder has been around for decades,the 60's at least..where tar,I was told by my older long time heroin user uncle and others like him that they first heard about tar heroin in the late 80's in Southern California,but did not see much till a few years later in 90 or 91 when it was more avialble..

not me bro..my hometown is on there but,i voted for NJ

I feel like I've done dope all across the Eastern Seaboard. you all are just arguing and amping up your cities, while I doubt that you even have done a .1 in any state but your home state

first, Boston. I would say keep on looking, Pegasus. there really aren't any open air markets, so this of course depends on how good your connection is. I was damn lucky to have a great connection, even though he was a fiend to the max. they have a couple needle exchanges in Boston, so if worst comes to worst...

second, Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh isn't a top dope city, but they do get some east coast powder. haven't really been seeing any tar out there. I am actually going to Pittsburgh Saturday, cuz my band is playing a show. so hopefully I will have some more empirical evidence to report to ya'll

Ohio - this is where I live and I'm from. this place used to get shitty powder from the blacks until about 2000 when the Jalisco Mexican gangs took over. now, heroin use is pretty much regarded as an epidemic here. what I like about Ohio is that it is so safe to cop, there is almost no risk involved if you play your cards right and with intelligence

anyways, I am lucky to be in a band. it has allowed me to try exotic brown sugar from all cities on the Eastern Seaboard, like some demented wine connoisseur ;)

I have done dope in a lot of cities and my home town where I was born = New Orleans I did not vote for,nor did I vote for my city currently of Memphis.I voted NJ becasue I have done a lotta fire ass powder that came from there,lotta Memphis powder comes from NJ,NY,Philly and Chicago.
.but I have done dope in Chicago,Detroit,Orlando,St.Louis,Vancouver.B.C., New Mexico, Arizona, Philly, and Denver. All of that was powder too. But becasue of the fire powder from NJ I have gotten via other places near there,or from someone who brought it down from there,I voted NJ.
.So I have had a wide variety of good to fire powder in a number of cities and I am not voting NJ to claim hometown pride or anything,I'm not from NJ, never lived there,just done they dope from there and gotta give it its well deserved props..

Surprised Vancouver, CA isn't on this poll. I'm not from there but I visit enough to see that the use there is crazy. But yeah, I'd give my vote to Vancouver or Newark.

Got that right, DavisK4high247

Never done tar,always fire ass powder dope ,but I have done some Mexican Brown powder heroin from New mexico and AZ,and the shit was fire as hell like east coast fire,at least the mexican brown I did several times from both NM,and AZ.
.People think I'm talking about tar mixed with something to make it look like powder,but AphexAcid93..You can tell the people that their is actually brown powder heroin from Mexico that is not made from or like tar!!!!

Mexcian brown powder has been around for decades,the 60's at least..where tar,I was told by my older long time heroin user uncle and others like him that they first heard about tar heroin in the late 80's in Southern California,but did not see much till a few years later in 90 or 91 when it was more avialble..

Very. very true, my friend. Is is not tar is in-any-shape-or-form.
Straight fire ass powder, that will indeed knock your dick in the dirt. =D

I just don't understand why philadelphia is not on this list and miami and new orleans is?? Philadelphia has same exact dope you find in most of jersey and new york in geographical location they are extremely close and philli's dope is amazing and you would be surprised with wut they get away with in the open air market...i rank philli right up there with jersey (ive only copped in patterson) and new york.....there would always be the same bags with the same quality going around in both citys so i dont understand why it wouldn't even be on the list??