• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

took 100mg methadone, no effect!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

opiatekrzy

Bluelighter
i havent touched suboxone in about a week. around 3pm i took 4mg of suboxone, and about an hour later i took 100mg of Methadone, usually 50mg of methadone gets me nice., why did i NOT get high at all? i usually can bust thru 4mg and get high off opiates, is it because i dosed the methadone 1hr hour afterwards? im so pissed off i wasted 10 pills, and have only 80mg left, i just took 50mg now since 3pm was hours ago, maybe ill get an effect, any explanation anyone???????????????

Why did you take the done right after you took a Suboxone? Thats the simple reason why you didn't feel anything. Case closed.

yea 4mg of bupe blocks pretty much any opiate taken orally......The only way to break through that dose would to be to shoot up high doses of opiates imo.

OP, even though the sub may be blocking the effects of the done, and you may not feel high at all, 150mg of methadone is a high dose for someone not tolerant to methadone. Be careful

i have always gotten high off of methadone even when i took suboxone the same day, my question is, is it because i dosed the methadone an hour after the 4mg of suboxone? i have tken 4mg of sub before and later in the day dosed methadone and got real high....i just wanted to know is it because i took the methadone only an hour after??????????????

bump, sorry. i took 50mg about 5 hours later that day, got high..must be cuz i dosed an hour after....

my question isnt answered still.......i still get high on methadone even if i take 4mg of suboxone, my question IS "did i NOT GET HIGH BECAUSE I TOOK THE SUBOXONE AND THEN THE METHADONE AN HOUR LATER? I TOOK 50MG THAT SAME NIGHT AND FELT IT...any reasoning to why nothing happen after an hour later verse getting high if i take methadone hours later?

OMG PEOPLE, I HAVE ALWYAS GOTTEN HIGH ON OPIATES WHEN I DOSED 4MG BUPE, I JUST NEVER DOSED AN HOUR AFTER I TOOK BUPE, GOT NO HIGH, OTHER THAN THAT I GET HIGH WHEN DOSED 4MG BUPE THAT DAY HOURS LATER, WHY NO HIGH IF IT WAS AN HOUR I DOSED METHADONE?? SIMPLE QUESTION, CHEMISTRY TO IT? HOUR TIEME FRAME PEOPLE, TOOK BUPE AT 3, TOOK METH AT 4.......TKANE 4MG BUPE BEFORE, HOURS LATER TOOK METH AND GOT HIGH, WHY NO HIGH THIS TIME IS THERE certain reason cuz i dosed so quickly after?

Status
Not open for further replies.