• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Too much cotton?

S

Streetpunk1234

I am an avid user of H but I just recently started I.V.ing.(would sniff or smoke) but doing that wasn't cutting it anymore. Hence the starting of i.v. Anyway, been doing it a couple of weeks now and it seems to not always work. I will do everything right and I'm positive I'm not missing or rolling the veins,but I won't always feel anything. The only thing I can think is maybe I'm using too much cotton. Any ideas or suggestions?

Dude, people arent responding because this is a hard question to answer. Also I just quit heroin because it sucks and your tolerance builds really fast, so sometimes you wont feel "high" but just not be sick after a shot. it takes alot of dope to get high once you start to shoot it, and there is no turning back. Hope you quit before you od, good luck.

I use 1/4 th of a cigarette filter but ive seen people use miniscule amounts of q-tip cotton.

I don't think this is a likely cause more likely if you have heroine base like we do in europe you have to add some kind of acid and a little heat to dissolve your dope.

If you are not in europe maybe you are receiving a bunk product or perhaps tar heroin which I have no experience whatsoever with.

Cotton wouldn't have really anything to do with it. Are u sure ur not missing at all??

It seems unfortunately WK is right. I just tried upping the dosage by alot and am feeling good. Sucks my tolerance shot up like that. But thankfully I'm on a suboxone waiting list so I don't have to deal with this crap anymore soon.(here's hoping)