• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Too much apap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax42

Greenlighter
Hey all, so currently I'm only able to get 8/500 cocodamol until I am paid and am able to have a look for codeine linctus, currently I don't have the chance to do a cwe so would just be taking 10 in total, not a big dose I know but just wanted to make sure this won't be too bad?

Ive done it about 3 times spaced out over the last 3 months so don't believe my tolerance is too high, I also have some phenargan to potential te, going to take 20mg at same time. I will just be swallowing them whole also.

Tldr; Is 10x 8/500 cocodamol at once swallowed whole safe? I know max dose a day is 4000mg paracetamol (only 1000mg over) and will 80mg codeine help tide me over with 20mg phenargan to potentiate?

Thanks in advance for your valuable advice peeps!

Xoxo

Ah I see, well it'll be just this once it seems, just need to do the cwe with the rest, I am fairly healthy with a balanced diet etc. Pleasantly surprised with only 80mg and the phenargan.

I would have done cwe but no chances as heading to work etc will make sure I cwe the rest when the chance presents itself! Suppose it's worth the better high from the higher amount I would be able to take.

It wont kill you just make your stomach hurt maybe

Yeh, will update you guys as the day goes on, having the phenargan was part of the reason I decided to just have the 10 without cwe as it helps with nausea also.

Man this is a nice surprise I am starting to feel pretty good, always went for the high dose when I took codeine - 256mg / 120-180mg dhc :-D

Given the extensive amount of information and research available on the internet anything over 3 grams can cause harm to your liver. I could be wrong but doing a CWE without a freezer may still slightly lower the amount of APAP you would be ingesting. The thing is anyone can go to the store and purchase some ice or cold water. There is no excuse not to do a CWE unless you are way out in the woods with no water. I see lots of posts regarding taking over 3 grams of tylenol each day with the posters somehow believing it's safe or the harm is minimal. It is not safe. Liver damage and the problems that come from using to much tylenol can be serious.

The dosage was lowered to 3000mg per day and no, it's not safe to take 5g a day while doing a cold water extraction is just easy and gets rid of the apap
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/548643-Cold-Water-Extraction-Mega-Thread-amp-FAQ-v2-0

Sorry man, but you already did it 3 times? At least you spaced it out, but your liver processes everything that you take. There is absolutely no way that is safe. I'll say it again no. It is not worth the temporary buzz you would get while your fucking your liver up.
I have to be blunt about this. I talked to a emergency room nurse, and the nurse said that lived failure is a bad, painful way to g

You will appreciate the effect from the pills much more if you take the time to do a CWE. You will get a much cleaner effect and the happy feeling knowing that you did save your liver damage

There are videos on YouTube, that show you exactly how to do a prooer extraction.

This question has been answered correctly. Normally I'd close this, but I want to see if any Bluelighters have something smart to add.

Do not take all that APAP. We care here buddy.

It wont kill you just make your stomach hurt maybe

This is what I mean. WTF kind of answer is this. Dude, don't post if you don't know what your talking about.!

Sure, maybe one time you could get away with it, but APAP damages your liver period. That's why they lowered it to 3000 mg, which is still a lot.!

I changed my mind. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.