• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Too much apap?

poppinanimal-

Greenlighter
Two days ago I took 5 tyenol 3s.
Today I'm grounded and bored and was wondering if I took 6 today would there be big damage or not? I never take codiene ever other than that one day

Any damage to my liver that's permanent , cause two days ago I ingested 1500 mg of acematiphohen or whatever it's called , and if taken today it'd be 1800 mg.

Any damage to my liver that's permanent , cause two days ago I ingested 1500 mg of acematiphohen or whatever it's called , and if taken today it'd be 1800 mg.

I believe the maximum daily dosage of APAP is 4000mg. I doubt you're going to do any permanent damage as long as you've never had any liver problems before. Then again why not air on the side of caution and do a cold water extraction? It's fairly easy and doesn't take that long.

You can find a tutorial here.

i used to take vicoden 10/325 for pain and would take 10-12 a day for 3-4 days streight this was bad for me and my liver had elevated liver enzyms for a good 2 weeks (makes you feal like shit0 i wouldnt recomend doing 3k+ every day but every 2 days should be ok (15-1800 a day) just dont do it every day or you could have problems but 6k mg every week isnt too bad

APAP is the devil's medicine.

Do a cold-water extraction. Seriously. The high off the codeine will be better and you won't be straining your liver just to get a buzz of T3's.

I really hate how APAP is in nearly everything nowadays. It's worthless as a NSAID, the only reason it exists is to deter people from "getting high" off prescription medication, usually the opiates. Instead, people just take the pills anyway. Nobody's deterred, but their livers sure aren't happy.

^^^^^^
there is absolutely NO point at that dosage level.

you can take 4000mg in ONE DOSE safely without damage, something like 7000MG in a DAY without damage... he is talking about less than 2000mg and its only his second time using.

just eat them.

apap is definately a harmful thing and nothing to fuck around with. but that is only when us core users get up to the levels where we need 10 vicoden in a dose to get high.. then CWE becomes crutial

I Was on Lortab 7.5/500s... 10 of them a day for over a year (I know its bad.. I was dumb back then and didnt know the difference)
anyway. .my point is I am alive and well with a 100% function test rating on my liver.

1800mg of APAP isnt gonna hurt this kid

* No. No damage is likely. Do it every day (well - your tolerance would rise and you'd need more every couple days) and yeah - eventually you'll hurt your liver.

All quite obvious, as APAP = clearly bad for your liver with prolonged use, or excessive use.