View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Too late to drop some AL-LAD?

phuckingnutz

Bluelighter
I am coming on to 600mg of mescaline, is there any reason not to drop some acid or analogues thereof? probably should have asked this yesterday, but is still pertinent, even if only for the next time...input?

Last edited:
Sure, acid analogues increase the psychedelic factor, mescaline is IME more of a visionary empathogen / entheogen... Good for 'soul quests', does it *have* to be trippy? 600 mg is quite a lot.. why not keep the visions pure? It's quite special..

"trippiness" is not an "end all be all" thing for me. 600mg is relative though, since I don't really know the purity of my sample, although I feel fairly confident in my source...it is looking to be a really nice dose...nice enough, in fact, that, now, 4 hours in and still not peaked??? that anything else will detract from the beauty of this substance...very warm and friendly. If I do decide, at some point, to combine this with AL-LAD that I will take them simultaneously. The only reason I specify AL-LAD over other readily available subs is that I don't want something like LSD to possibly add a dark/anxious side to this very euphoric stuff, and AL-LAD is also very "friendly" IME.
Oh, thank so much for your timely response Sol.
Also, what are the cross tolerance issues between ergolines, PEA's aand tryptamines? I know about the ergoline/tryptamine CT, but what about the PEA's?

Last edited:
They all cause cross-tolerance, acting on the same 5-ht2a system..

But I believe mescaline is a pretty unusual psychedelic so cross-tolerance may actually be relatively limited compared to psychedelics that are very alike.

They all cause cross-tolerance, acting on the same 5-ht2a system..

But I believe mescaline is a pretty unusual psychedelic so cross-tolerance may actually be relatively limited compared to psychedelics that are very alike.
Thank you Solipsis, I will keep that in mind for future combos. Also, you were right, 600mg mescaline HCl plugged was plenty. It just takes forever to peak. Either that, or the peak lasts forever. I love this stuff!