• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth Too big a pipe for meth?

Jackson 333

Greenlighter
Hope this is correct, first post. Bought a 22inch water pipe, did I mess up? Try to use it for smoking meth? Is it too big?😂

Specification

Height: 54cm=21.2"

Joint Size: 14.5mm female

Thickness: 7mm

Net Weight: 1.596kg

Please help if any ideas, not gotten a good hit yet from it😂👍

What type of bowl is it? You can smoke meth in almost anything, the key is heating it properly. You want very thin glass in the bowl where you vaporize it.

You can post a picture of it.

So to big, i dont have breath enough ringer it from A to B, lol what am I doning wrong. Recycler and everyting on it. But yeah 22 inches is half my body height. What should I do? Open for any crazy ideas? Attach vaccum pump?😂

s-l140.jpg

Here is a photo of it, switch the end piece with a oil burner bowl, still cannot get any smoke to get out, after 3 sucks I am out of air :) any ideas? :) anybody ? lol I should have known 55 cm was too high

Another photo

@Jackson 333

Any meth bong I've ever used has been significantly smaller I think, so you might wanna get something smaller or just get a little oil burner for now. Meth is also just difficult to smoke without burning it or not getting enough heat unless you are practiced and have the technique down.

@Jackson 333

Any meth bong I've ever used has been significantly smaller I think, so you might wanna get something smaller or just get a little oil burner for now. Meth is also just difficult to smoke without burning it or not getting enough heat unless you are practiced and have the technique down.
Thannk you :) any suggestions?

Thannk you :) any suggestions?
I'm not great at it myself, and probably couldn't articulate it at this point, but I can direct you to the meth megathread in Other Drugs. There will be stuff about iv too but I'm sure you'll run into some ppl talk about smoking methods too.

https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/⫸methamphetamine-megathread⫷.519111/

First link isn't working for me but here's a link to OD subforum, it's the first thread at the top.

There's a whole encyclopedia of people talking about stuff here, you just have to learn to navigate the forum and find things. There are buttons at the top of most sub forums that will lead to that forums rules or notable threads. There's whole directories.

Here's a thread

Hope this is correct, first post. Bought a 22inch water pipe, did I mess up? Try to use it for smoking meth? Is it too big?😂

Specification

Height: 54cm=21.2"

Joint Size: 14.5mm female

Thickness: 7mm

Net Weight: 1.596kg

Please help if any ideas, not gotten a good hit yet from it😂👍
Everything being relative the answer is simple. You're gonna need more meth! Pack that bowl, grab your Blusky Butane Torch and fire that puppy up! If you can afford to do that...great! On a more serious note, a bong is the way to go. Most of the harm done to a person's throat is caused not by the smoke itself, but buy the heat. Running it through water is always the better option.

That's a REAL nice pipe.. It would be a shame not to use it. The only suggestion I have is you might want to see if you can find a 18mm stem with a round bowl to replace the one that's on it.

ENJOY!

Just buy a regular oil burner for like <10$. Easy solution.
I use a 18mm oil burner with convertor, not even a chance....maybe if I put 1 gram ice in and torch flame it, but that I cant afford, and all the water takes alot to pull around :) lol...luxary problem, but in my country ice is expensive...200 euro pluss

Just buy a regular oil burner for like <10$. Easy solution.
Right? Meth smoke is very smooth anyways. Never understood why people want to smoke it out of a water bong. Also difficult to recover residue from a bong.

Somebody just told me putting gbl or ghb in water of a meth bong has no effect when inhaling?