• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Tolerance

raising_da_piggy

Bluelighter
I've reasantly been using etizolam for anxiety and seizures/convulsions as the doctors and nurologists won't prescribe me any thing for no apparent reason. I think they are very effective and make me feel calm too.

Problem being, over the last week I've been using alot; around about 10 1mg tablets a day, so hence I'm worried I'm going to go into withdrawals and I have no access to more for about a month.

Will I have to withdraw ?
I was alright last time but I was on like half the amount.
Before this week of large dose I had not taken any thing for few weeks.

Can a my y one shed a bit of light ?

It's tough to say whether or not you'll have withdrawals. It depends on a lot of things including how long you've been doing these intermittent cycles and whether or not you've been physically dependent on benzos before.

You might want to save a small amount of etizolam just incase. If you are already prone to seizures then benzo withdrawal is not something you want to play around with.

Just one week on 10mg/etiz a day?
Have you been going through withdrawals from gaba-drugs before?
If yes, how serious/how long was your withdrawal then?

Like @falsifiedhypothesi stated, whether or not you have been physically depent before plays a HUGE role.
It gets worse every_single_time.

If you'd been a novice and this was your first binge, I'd say yes, you'd feel pretty shitty for a while - if you'd go CT you might have a seizure.

And yes, benzos works well - but don't be fooled. The price for gaba-calmness is extremely high.