• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Tolerance with heroin and pills

Yes... I was at a rave party and someone I knew who sold MDMA had some. Just ask people you trust

I dont think you will be able to keep tolerance down if you are getting high every time. In order for the incomplete cross tolerance to have any effect you probably have to have a month at least off the specific substance.

I have had the idea for a taper though where you aren't getting high you could possibly swap back and forth every month or so and be okay at a lower than 'equivalent' dose because of the cross tolerances, when I switched from methadone to morphine I only needed about 75% of what they considered equivalent so perhaps I could have kept switching back and forth lowering doses every time who knows

There is no advantage here other than wasting money on roxies and hitting your bottom sooner. i prefer the oxy buzz but the two are just so similar and the wd is the same.

Be Careful please! As much as I am curious about H, I just can't put something in my body when I have no idea where it came from. That's the end all be all for me at least.