• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tolerance, want to trip in a four days or a week.

Generic84

Bluelighter
So I candyflipped last night. Dosed one hit, then dosed another about an hour later. 3 hours after dosed the MDMA. I was having kind of a fun trip until I dosed the MDMA, then it was just kind of weird. I stupidly dosed one more hit 7 hours in, which was a total waste of Lucy. How would tolerance work in that situation if I wanted to dose in four days to a week. I should have about five hits tomorrow. Let's say four days would I have to dose the 5 hits or would 3 or 4 suffice since it was 7 hours later that I dosed the last hit? If I wait a week how many hits would give me a decent trip, do you think? Thanks.=D

If you're going to take 3 or 4 doses anyway, I don't think you need a fifth. A few days to a week will be barely enough time for your tolerance to recede, but still enough.

If you're going to take 3 or 4 doses anyway, I don't think you need a fifth. A few days to a week will be barely enough time for your tolerance to recede, but still enough.

Do you think 3 and a half would suffice for a decent trip say four days later? Don't really want to waste 'cid, but would like another trip since the candyflipping kind of ruined it for me. Would three hits in a week work, since the last hit was 7 hours after the first hit. Did any tolerance build at that point?

Honestly, you're overthinking a bit. I can't tell you exactly how your body will respond to LSD - either you're in a hurry to dose again even when tolerance might be in play, or you're not.

Anyone know how many doses in about a week. Would 2 suffice? I didn't dose the third until 7 hours into the trip.

I once dosed 3 tabs within 5 days of having tripped really hard on 125mcg 1p-lsd + 125 mcg 1p-eth-lad, and it felt dead. There was some headspace, and some dreamlike visuals, but no 'spirit' at all. Won't do that again.