• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tolerance question

StoryMan

Greenlighter
So ive taken vyvance 70MG orally every day this week, 5 days total... I dont feel the effects as strongly as i did the first day, and every day it seems to become less. Am i building up a tolerance this quickly? if so how much should i add to the dose to continue feeling that "original" high?

you can never chase that high you got from the drug the FIRST time you took it. VYNASE sucks in the sense that is an extended released dextroamphetamine. As such...it's in you system for at least 12+ hours....so tolerance will build very very quickly.VERY quickly. Get off Vyanse and take IR Dextroamphetamine is the only thing I think will help you and your rapidly developing tolerance. Good luck

It's not exactly an extended release version of dextroamphetamine, it's lisdexamphetamine, which is a prodrug for Dextroamphetamine but it kind of does act like an extended release version because it has to be metabolized into amphetamine creating a longer duration. It's also about 1/2 the strength of d-amp.

I don't have much experience with Vyvanse, but I do with pharmaceutical amphetamines and methamphetamine, and what I always did with my adderall once I started to notice I was gaining a tolerance, was cut my dose down by a quarter. The quarter dose reduction wouldn't be noticeable enough for me to feel like I was just completely wasting the amphetamine, it would pretty much feel like my normal dose and since that normal dose wasn't doing much for me, why not cut it down by 1/4 so that in a few days I could take the normal 30mg and feel much more spun.

Also, I don't know if it would work with Vyvanse (although I don't see why it wouldn't), but taking antacids can help the absorption. But really try reducing your dose for a little while to help reset your tolerance. It's way better then to keep upping your dose (which is kind of pointless with vyvanse anyway) and then running out of pills.

you can never chase that high you got from the drug the FIRST time you took it. VYNASE sucks in the sense that is an extended released dextroamphetamine. As such...it's in you system for at least 12+ hours....so tolerance will build very very quickly.VERY quickly. Get off Vyanse and take IR Dextroamphetamine is the only thing I think will help you and your rapidly developing tolerance. Good luck
vyvance is the only thing i can get up here :/ and buying bitcoins is a pain