• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tolerance - Against everything.

Nickabro981

Greenlighter
Ok.
So I've tried some drugs and I´ll list some of them, doses and what happened/what I felt.

I am 100kg more or less fatless if this has something to say.

LSD 250mcg - Went out walking and sat down at a restaurant when it kicked in. Noises were louder and things would wave and faces would change a bit. But that's about it. The "sign" were on walls etc.

On 120mcg I barely feel anything and can drive a car.

Shrooms - 3.5g of The magic teacher made things wave and made me think a little but nothing more.

Alcohol - People would guess I maybe could have downed a couple pints but in reality its 15.

Edibles I barely feel it at the same dose a friend goes on a moon trip.

Anyone heard of this before?

Some people just have natural tolerance to drugs. Weight is said to play a factor and personally I believe brain chemistry plays an even bigger factor. There is not much you can do about it.

Although you have a decent natural tolerance to the drugs you've tried you should still take low doses of drugs you haven't tried before.

Welcome to Bluelight, stay safe

Last edited:
You're a pretty heavily.muscled heavy dude, that would explain a lot of it. Some people do just naturally higher tolerances too. Don't ever go into something heavy because of this though, you never know what you might not have tolerance to.

Nm, it's ''enoughy'' common, but I don't think you're tolerable to analgesics. Because well, you failed to mention a hospital visit where the doctor would use something to numb the ''area'' and so on.