• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Today Tonight - pot story

Psychadelic_Paisly: hehe are u sure.. i was a little depressed and im South African =P

this sounds to me like a case of mental instability + excessive drug use. when i say drugs i mean Alcohol + pot + possibly others =)

"But in August this year he took a working holiday to Alice Springs to catch up with his estranged father and work on an Aboriginal community mission"

Estranged father.... Hmmmm, sounds like something is going on here.

Its tragedy and greif that bring pain. It sounds like this kid may have had some things brewing in his mind already. Poor kid.

Funny that 1 kid sucides and people blame it on drugs.... Take the easy way out. Drugs can't question your motives like an estranged father can.

What else is there to do in Tasmania than killing yourself?

^^ lol at Splatt. Poor Tasmanians! :)
I am glad that alcohol has been raised in this thread though, Today Tonight does not even consider it as being part of the problem. Funny how legal drugs like alcohol and tobacco never actually kill anyone, it is always the drugs they have yet to legalise, like big bad pot! Uneducated fools.

worst report ever. made me angry. what a stupid bitch, just trying to shift the blame from herself.

That report made very angry, incredulous, and sorry at the same time. My only hope is that the sane majority can see reason. I think that mother is stupid but I forgive her only while she is grieving.

Drug abuse is a symptom of a greater malaise. Not the malaise itself.