Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

You're ok, in my book. My book is fucking, beyond reproach.😉🐦

Facets of life are, ugly, ain't they? ( It's in the eye) Carry on regardless & make meaning.💜

So, there's that. You are awesome.❤️

Last edited:
Thank goodness for modern medicine to keep me walking. And for helping me get better. I have a chance to stay healthier. And to heal with the benefit of this treatment. It helped significantly. Really. I benefited from healing some and for the chance to have better health again too.

I still get to celebrate as some sickness wrecked me. Just spent a couple of days in the ICU.

So kind Wisco supper club salad bar, surf and turf and Baskin Robins pralines and cream ice cream cake had to be put on hold.

Most of all I’m pretty happy to be getting out of here tomorrow healthy and feeling pretty good.

Oh and it was a nice easy way to start the stop
Smoking agenda I had planned. Four day head start.

Virtual doctors fuck yes. No fucking around no judging just where do you get your scripts filled. Fuck yes 10 out of 10 would recomend

Being with my loved ones with all of its distractions and perfect imperfection. :)
This "habit" will be the most difficult to walk away from for me. Seems they all pass in time.
No stress.
:shrug:

Not to be in jail. I recently got probation time as a pretty close warning shot for driving under drug influence and without a license. Together with past offenses (mostly drug related) it could have brought me to jail and still could until probation is over.

My Mum ❤️
Looking after me while I'm going through withdrawal for the second time. This time tramadol withdrawal cold turkey from 200mg a day for 6months (I don't know how folk do it man, I take my hat off to you if you have - I can't fathom coming off a stronger/ longer habit this is my first taste of opiate withdrawal and I was just taking a them as prescribed never abusing them but fuck me sideways never again!!)

I am thankful for Bluelight. Been here since I was a minor, im in my 30s now.
One thing that has kept me here so long is change. Watching people grow and overcome hell, and turn out to be okay and over came the obstacles in the end. That* makes me so thankful for Bluelight ❤️

Last edited: