• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

To truly hear and be set free.

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
When I gave my life to Christ it was as if the colors popped. I was seeing so many vibrant yet beautiful wonderments yet deep down I knew my relationship with JC was not right. After falling into disillusionment after I found out that God is not a sugar daddy. He Governs thru His Son. Well I start medication. That led me even down an even dark path. It was until 2020 I heard a minister give 4 reasons why we don't believe the rapture doctrine.

He picked everything apart as if it weren't nothing. He had a well so deep it almost seemed endless. I knew something was off about the pretribulation rapture doctrine. Which I would strongly argue is opposition to the Lord's intent. The rapture doctrine was made known in a dream in the 19th century in which the Tribulation follows after the dead in Christ rise first then we who are alive follow suit.

Her name was Margaret Mcdonald. She just had a dream, not arguing it just saying it. No where down church history was it even mentioned. Then John Delson Darby said He calculated the time of the Lord return. Of coarse he was wrong like any who speculate.

It is not a biblical doctrine. When you embrace that you'll be persecuted. You'll be hated by all nations 4 My Name sake. Let a very real radical change happen in you. No one outside the west even teaches this destructive doctrine. Tell those to the Smyrna Christians who where tortured then died.

The USA is a very good country, yes we make mistakes but praise God we don't have some idiot threatening everybody cuz of a messianic complex. We are to lay our lives down becoming like our Lord. I believe before the rapture it's one last martyr witness. I pray I'm spared this global holocaust but history repeats itself.