• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

To think that this old EADD mephedrone thread was the birth of a massive mephedrone culture

Tranced

Bluelight Crew
Mephedrone mega thread

Baron_Greenbck

Bluelighter

Joined Nov 2, 2006

Messages 1,171

Location The Land of the Prince Bishops.

On Aug 6, 2008, in European & African Drug discussion:

Has anyone bought any of these before?? Im fancying giving them a blast and might purchase some later today after reading some good reports on mephedrone......

so........

1. Are they anygood?

2. Do they actually contain Mephedrone??

3. If so, do they contain enough in each capsule to get decent effects (200-240mg per cap)???

4. Are these worth the money (£54 - 16 caps)?????

This post/thread caused possibly one of the biggest changes in drug culture that we've ever witnessed. Been a few of those on this forum, just thought I'd share because it's pretty interesting. Definitely changed my life!

I always liked methylone more than meph - didnt methylone come first then meph? The hours I wasted masturbating on methylone - I could have been a millionaire by now.
Methylone deffo first.

Remember how methylone was M1? When there was an MDMA drought and mephedrone inspired me via this thread, as gradually more and more of my pals were falling in love with whatever I'd been taking/pushing on them (with love, of course). =D

Evad told me to come up with a marketing name because 4-mmc was too complicated (seriously, people could never stop calling AMT, ATM), and we came up with M4, as to methylones M1. :ROFLMAO:

Went down in history amonst everyone at afters those few years! =D

Just as well there wasnt any o-desmethyl-tramadol involved.

Amazing stuff, but mention that to anyone not of a bluelight / drugs nerd/ ilk and the best you'll get will be blank looks.

I had tried abbreviating it to to ODT first, but it was hard to tell which moniker caused more confusion.

I am sure that thread contributed, but I remember a now defunct legal high forum was talking about the neorganics range in 2006 and it was a very popular place.

I am sure that thread contributed, but I remember a now defunct legal high forum was talking about the neorganics range in 2006 and it was a very popular place.
Yeah there were lots of related forums back in the day. Bluelight was one of many, but one of a very few to still be alive and well many years later.

(So many smaller websites dying off on the internet in general, as the domination of the bigger corporate platforms increases. The internet is sadly increasingly losing all the variety of the smaller sites there used to be so many of. Search engine functionality is actually getting much worse than it used to be, so much more restricted and limited. Especially noticeable for image searches now, where you tend to get bombed with pinterest results only, and only relatively few results. Anyway all this is a bit off topic)

I remember reading a thread on one of the other forums, discussing all the other related forums.

Someone said that Bluelight was a very good forum, but had 'too many addicts'. LOL.

First time I visited EADD I thought it was very hardcore compared to all other forums I'd previously encountered.

Bluelight was buzzing in the early noughties, along with Overgrow there was a huge, witty and like minded community to tap into and as a drug resource is was essential. The never ending conveyor belt of over-the-top worry of Americans asking if MDMA was safe to take "only 5 months after my last roll" was also hilarious.

But yeah, things are very different now. Where would a youngster even go now to discuss drugs or learn about safe use?

Bluelight was buzzing in the early noughties, along with Overgrow there was a huge, witty and like minded community to tap into and as a drug resource is was essential. The never ending conveyor belt of over-the-top worry of Americans asking if MDMA was safe to take "only 5 months after my last roll" was also hilarious.

But yeah, things are very different now. Where would a youngster even go now to discuss drugs or learn about safe use?
I'm kind of hesitant to even mention the R word on here, but it's definitely by far the largest and liveliest discussion platform, with subs for virtually every topic. It is a good resource, but it worries me when one platform becomes so dominant, and the alternatives increasingly die off.

There is nothing quite like Methylone when it comes to music perception. It is as if the time has slowed down and you can hear and feel distinctly single notes (or chords) of every instrument and can simultaneously appreciate them on their own and as a party of the entire composition. Once a year I check darknet hoping that someone would make it, so far in vain.

There is nothing quite like Methylone when it comes to music perception. It is as if the time has slowed down and you can hear and feel distinctly single notes (or chords) of every instrument and can simultaneously appreciate them on their own and as a party of the entire composition. Once a year I check darknet hoping that someone would make it, so far in vain.

I occasionally got methylone when I couldn't get MDMA or I fancied a change from mephedrone... or fancied mixing it with mephedrone. Don't think I'd bother with it now. The main part felt like a pretty gentle MDMA high, then it had this weird trippy/speedy tail off that almost got me into trouble once. (Spoke back to someone who I thought had said something to me, but they hadn't. This was while wandering the streets...)

I occasionally got methylone when I couldn't get MDMA or I fancied a change from mephedrone... or fancied mixing it with mephedrone. Don't think I'd bother with it now. The main part felt like a pretty gentle MDMA high, then it had this weird trippy/speedy tail off that almost got me into trouble once. (Spoke back to someone who I thought had said something to me, but they hadn't. This was while wandering the streets...)
With the exception of the first experience of trying MDMA with someone that was completely in love with, I never found "pure" MDMA or its RC relative 5-MAPB fulfilling on their own. There was this single experience in the middle of my Methylone immersion when somebody gifted me a proper eustasy capsule that I later assume to contain some add-on form of amph/methamph, that bested Methylone, 5/6APB combo and 6-APDB ( which was great on its own), but outside of that exception I never connected to MDMA, 5-6 times that I had it. It might not seem like a large number, but I am talking about pre-PMK, saffrole-based MDMA. But then, we all have out in vivo particularities.
I recently came across a monetizing paper which resurfaces Shulgin's idea of turning Methylone into a pharmaceutical. An antidepressant rather than a weight-loss medication. Though all of my friends with confirm my own impression that that they would have a 3 day afterglow after taking Methylone, I found it's usage both maniacal and moreish. Fortunately, it had a biological fuse mechanism built-in - after a span of 4 months it no longer worked.

Yeah there were lots of related forums back in the day. Bluelight was one of many, but one of a very few to still be alive and well many years later.

(So many smaller websites dying off on the internet in general, as the domination of the bigger corporate platforms increases. The internet is sadly increasingly losing all the variety of the smaller sites there used to be so many of. Search engine functionality is actually getting much worse than it used to be, so much more restricted and limited. Especially noticeable for image searches now, where you tend to get bombed with pinterest results only, and only relatively few results. Anyway all this is a bit off topic)

I remember reading a thread on one of the other forums, discussing all the other related forums.

Someone said that Bluelight was a very good forum, but had 'too many addicts'. LOL.

First time I visited EADD I thought it was very hardcore compared to all other forums I'd previously encountered.
Just want to say that this is a really good point. vBulletin is the best format IMO. A lot of good forums died out as you mentioned due to social media taking over but those places are so toxic, I've left all of them now. On this forum there is no algorithm basically controlling the content you see and people are just chatting/being themselves and being as anonymous (or otherwise) as they want to be.

I have been thinking of starting a forum using vBulletin and I can see it coming back because it is simply much better than the social media platforms which are cesspits of grifters, posers and idiots (not always but you know what I mean).

Also as to not derail, I remember selling mephedrone along with MDMA, ketamine and sometimes weed. People went mad on it. My pal and I who were bringing it in and selling small bits to students had people ringing us at 5am, pressing the buzzer to our flat if they were friendly and knew where we lived, begging for another gram. I never liked it and always thought of it as like crack for middle class students haha. Maybe more like methamphetamine, I dunno, but people would binge on it for days. And that stench, fackin' 'ell.

Once we were all fucked up and weighing up bags but we couldn't tell the difference between the ket and the meph. My mate who was with a girl he was getting jiggy with cut up a couple of lines of what they hoped was meph, and we all looked and tried to figure it out but we were fucked. Anyway, after they were confident enough in their decision to snort the lines, they did so, and we watched them slowly melt into the sofa and zone out, entering some other dimension. The poor lassie had never done ket before and did a healthy 1.5 inch line. It shouldn't have been funny but it was, because you get a sense of what you look like when you've had a good whack of K. She and he were sat on a sofa opposite me and my mate and my mate on the other side told us that we looked like Jihadist types.

You had to be there I suppose. Makes me laugh to look back on though. And I really thought mephedrone was nasty stuff and I've never been sure as to why it became popular. We had decent MDMA. I later found it that people like it in the whole chemsex scene so maybe that explains it. But the stench of it. You'd walk into a club and instead of the usual scent of perfume, aftershave, spilt drinks, general dinginess and pending regret, the whole place would smell like cat piss. I didn't even know what cat piss smelt like until I started dealing mephedrone.

It's like back in the day this was good times for me imo. Loads of mad parties and crazy shit happening. Same with discovering 2cb, LSD, 4acodmt and ketamine. Was all around the same time. Now the only 2 I'd really want to do are the K or he 4acodmt.