View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

to flip or not??

psykedenlitenment

Bluelighter
After several years of searching, I was finally able to procure acid again. Previous experience with LSD was almost 9 years ago, 2 trips each at 1 tab, dosage unknown (one had the fleur de lis). They were both wonderful experiences, however due to my naivety, couldn't fully appreciate it. My current two hits are WoW unperforated, said to be laid at 180 ugs.

Pt 2: I have never had ecstasy, never really pursued it either. Around a year ago, a coworker gave me a tab of yellow superman, claiming it had everything in it.

Question: if your feet were in my work boots, would you go for a flip or enjoy multiple experiences? If I were to go for the flip, I would cut one LSD hit in half, aiming for ~90 ugs and possibly chop the E pill down. Concurrently, I am well cognoscent that it's best to experience things separately before combining, but lack of supplies and whatnot.

Mods - I'm really not trying to ask what I should take, although I'm aware that's exactly what I'm doing.... :/ if this topic/ inquiry is unacceptable, I understand and apologize.

I would test the MDMA / pill on it's own and see how you react to it. If you enjoy it, look out for some material because a flip is awesome, but imho you should know both substances before you go with the mixed flow.

Don't combine LSD and MDMA for your first time that you are trying MDMA (or LSD for that matter, but that is not the case). It is wise to first get a decent feel for it on its own. That will allow you to gauge yourself what you can handle and how you should go about it if you ever combine them.

No need to rush it, trying out MDMA itself is often priceless... life is long enough, you will be able to try things like the combination more extensively some other time, well at least if you are a bit resourceful in your ways.

^^ Responses like mine and the one before are in the format what you should not do, which we will always say in light of Harm Reduction.

After thinking a bit, I realized that I have some entactogen substances, being 5-apb and 5-apdb. Would these be acceptable training wheels for ecstasy? My guess is yes, but obviously different. I guess it'll be a while before any real testing gets done. Thanks for the direction!!