• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tips to not have a crappy come down.

I’ve always heard the old heads in my circles too, always that same story “y’all don’t know good dope, that shit’ll have you shitting your pants before the line was snorted. Y’all couldn’t hang w us back then, we’d go a month without sleeping no issues cause how strong that shit was son.”
yea i think the quality as in the way the meth was produced can impact the comedown. Not sure if you ever did any 'shake and bake' dope, but the comedowns can def cause massive anxiety along with some physical issues such as increased heart rate, high bloodpressure and much more, and depending on if the cook knew what they were doing, and didn't add to much X or Y because you will notice.
Plus I don't think the drug cartels worry much about if their product will have a smooth comedown quality lol.

I'm preparing for my first real purposeful break since my use unintentionally became very regular in the last few months. This is the thread I came here for and the info lines up with my best judgment plan so thank you for the confirming data folks. Eat/Hydrate/Sleep copiously with light benzo support it is.