• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tips to not have a crappy come down.

9th Euclidean Sphere

Bluelighter
It ain’t gonna be too bad anyways, but I let myself get a lil out there this binge on Meth.
Boutta month straight, every day, so I’m not too excited for the imminent drop of serotonin and dopamine. Anyone got some tricks that help em? Thanks in advance 🙏🏻
Peace love and crystal meth. 🧑🏻‍🦯

Getting some rest AND eating. ID Also say Any strong opiate obliterates stimulant comedowns but that Is playing with FIRE.
I got easy access to em, but I’m mainly quitting for a bit bc I can’t afford it. So really all drugs off the table but bud.

If you are trying to attenuate the comedown after a binge you are pretty SOL aside from other drugs. The best way to ease a comedown by far is to actually eat and sleep properly while using stims. If you can't get a full nights sleep at least get some, it'll be much better than none.

Like others said eating food and water and just generally taking care of your body during a binge is really both the only and best way to negate a comedown without simply using other drugs.

The best way to replenish dopamine is simply to eat nutritious food so your body can produce more. Supplements can also help.

A long acting Benzo like Valium will ease the withdrawal symptoms. Although you really don't want to form a Benzo habit if you consume Meth regularly, as withdrawal from long term Benzo use is arguably the worst out of any class of drug. But it's ok as an occasional one off.

I’ve kept pretty okay care of myself, I eat at least once a day while binging, wash my face, sleep at least 4 hours. (Which is only 2 less than my usual sober sleep.)
I’m just more so worried about the full on slap of depression that’ll hit.

You should be getting rest, eating, staying active, and drinking plenty of water all the time, not just on come downs.

Best way is to never come down. Fly til you burn up in the sun. I work construction and I slam on jobsites multiple times per day and no one suspects anything. I follow a 4000-5000calorie/day diet and try to get 5 hours of sleep per day and stay hydrated

Best way is to never come down.
It's an inevitability. There is no constant high. The longer you attempt to keep it going non stop, the harder it's going to hit eventually, with potentially deadly consequences. The worst thing you can do is chase the dragon. By all means, enjoy the high, but accept the come downs as a necessity for your mind and body to regain a sense of natural equilibrium. You'll just completely wreck yourself otherwise.

You should be getting rest, eating, staying active, and drinking plenty of water all the time, not just on come downs.
Best way is to never come down. Fly til you burn up in the sun. I work construction and I slam on jobsites multiple times per day and no one suspects anything. I follow a 4000-5000calorie/day diet and try to get 5 hours of sleep per day and stay hydrated
That’s what I mean I keep up with the health even during a binge, & yea trust I know the pain. I tend to the masons, and that shit blows hard dick while on it

i'd usually keep a 6 pack of ensure drinks on hand or even more, and drink one during a meal time, or every 8 hours because it would be damn near impossible for me to eat something solid. Usually I'd just chew it and would take a few sips of water to even get like noodles down.
stay hydrated, drink water and Gatorade like every 20 minutes, tag some gulps
i usually take vitamins such as chelated magnesium, b complex, vitamin d and fish oil (also a multi vitamin in the AM) stay away from shit like 5htp unless you know you are not going to dose for the next few days or so.

here is a helpful link on what you should take before, during and after you dose any meth.

stay hydrated, drink water and Gatorade like every 20 minutes, tag some gulps
This, and consistent food intake are my biggest issues. I eat at least once a day, but since I’m not drinking or eating out everyday like I did while working I’ve lost about 5 ish pounds in a 5 week period.
I’m usually having to force myself to drink water just cause I forget, and sleep is about 4-6 hours a night, which is average even sober.
I’m not too worried about the like, going without physically, I just don’t wanna mentally fall in a rut after I quit for when work starts back up

This, and consistent food intake are my biggest issues. I eat at least once a day, but since I’m not drinking or eating out everyday like I did while working I’ve lost about 5 ish pounds in a 5 week period.
I’m usually having to force myself to drink water just cause I forget, and sleep is about 4-6 hours a night, which is average even sober.
I’m not too worried about the like, going without physically, I just don’t wanna mentally fall in a rut after I quit for when work starts back up
Its good to have those Ensures(or store brand) drinks, also having Whey protein is good too. I would take like 2 huge scoops of some strawberry whey protein and mix with water and chug the shit. Would do that usually around lunch and dinner, and breakfast I'd do 2x ensures.
Seems to help though, as in you don't look all skeletor, and that was the shit i hated most, because until someone brings it to my attention I don't know if I look skeleteny.

Seems to help though, as in you don't look all skeletor, and that was the shit i hated most, because until someone brings it to my attention I don't know if I look skeleteny.
Yea, I’m still a chunky 195 after a full meal, if ya never knew me you couldn’t tell I’d presume. I just need to crack down on the eating and hydration tbh, the sleep is something I’ve had my whole life haha

Yea, I’m still a chunky 195 after a full meal, if ya never knew me you couldn’t tell I’d presume. I just need to crack down on the eating and hydration tbh, the sleep is something I’ve had my whole life haha
nice. I have a super-fast metabolism and if I don't eat or take any supplements like ensure and whey then I'll lose hella weight. Yea sleep was a problem with me too. I would stock up on benzos (usually RC benzos) and would try to take them later on when its getting late/early. + 10mg of chewable Melatonin is good to get the brain to relax a bit.
The worst thing about the comedowns imo is that morning after cracked out feeling I would sometimes get. I can't even look people in the eye because I feel so ashamed jerking my cock atleast 50 times like not even 6 or so hours ago, this can be fixed by taking a nice warm shower, wash face, body and shampoo. fuck feels so good.

because I feel so ashamed jerking my cock atleast 50 times like not even 6

See I just don’t get horny like that, though I do hve the post binge guilt of feeling like shit for telling my Dad I was doing less than I actually did.
Though he’s not stupid, he’s not ignorant, he knows what I do. So, I doubt he fully believes me, but the guilts still there.

i just ate a burger, a plate of fries, and two glasses of water. got gas like a mf but i’m full fr

See I just don’t get horny like that, though I do hve the post binge guilt of feeling like shit for telling my Dad I was doing less than I actually did.
Though he’s not stupid, he’s not ignorant, he knows what I do. So, I doubt he fully believes me, but the guilts still there.

i just ate a burger, a plate of fries, and two glasses of water. got gas like a mf but i’m full fr

Yeah and when you deplete most of your dopamine's and shit, the guilt feels 10x stronger. Hell yeah, getting some 4th of July grub on? some people just get so used to using meth daily for years and years, and know how to function on it and off it without people noticing that they have been using meth for years.
Not sure if it was the quality of meth I was doing or what, but back in the 2005ish era when the nazi/red phosphorus dope was around that shit would have me going for sometimes weeks at a time not eating or sleeping. it was good shit, but when the binge was over my god that was some terrible comedowns, and this was before I had joined BL so didn't know that when you use meth it depletes your body of some of its fundamental resources.

nazi/red phosphorus dope was around that shit would have me going for sometimes weeks at a time not eating or sleeping
I’ve always heard the old heads in my circles too, always that same story “y’all don’t know good dope, that shit’ll have you shitting your pants before the line was snorted. Y’all couldn’t hang w us back then, we’d go a month without sleeping no issues cause how strong that shit was son.”