Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

tips on keeping your cool when on E

Cumminz

Bluelighter
anyone got any tip's on keeping your cool when your rolling , and not looking so fuked up? , when i say keeping your cool i mean say if you see people you dont like or ex-gf's and stuff like that.

Cumminz said:
anyone got any tip's on keeping your cool when your rolling , and not looking so fuked up? , when i say keeping your cool i mean say if you see people you dont like or ex-gf's and stuff like that.
You mean to stop you from getting back together with her in a stupid act of loved up distorted e-logic?
I'd have to say I'm with BT, take smaller doses!

NEVER MUHAHAHAAHHA =) only j/k

U just got to remember ur tripin and any thing between u and a x gf should be in the past
just forget about it all and enjoy the roll!!! its not around for too long
but if u find that to hard cut back the dosage

All jokes aside, when it comes down to it, MDMA has very distinct physical side-effects. If you know how to recognise them, and someone in your company is peaking hard, it stands out like dog's balls. If you're peaking your guts out, then there's no way in hell you're gonna pass for someone that's straight, or even tired... you can't do much about the pupils, the sweating, the jaw tremor, eye wiggles or heavy breathing, because the drug effects are very strong. Couple that with the fact that you can hardly see straight, you want to hug everyone and you have no inhibitions at all (read: no filter between brain and mouth; brain in neutral, mouth in fast-forward)... and everyones gonna know you're off guts.

If you're not peaking absolutely blind, or you're in an extremely stressful situation, your setting may be able to kill the roll a bit - a friend of mine had his car stolen from a party at the Docklands about 3 years ago... I never saw a man come down off an apricot rolex so quick. But, he had to go to the police station to report the theft. Sure, he came down from the peak pretty fast, and was able to discuss the matter with the police, but he LOOKED high as a kite. So the appearance factor was still there, even though he could function semi-normally.

The best you can do is approach your pill usage as responsibly as you can; take significantly smaller doses so that, if necessary, you can deal with a problem situation. Granted, you're not going to peak stupidly hard with this kind of strategy, but if you're going to take drugs in public, it's probably wise to avoid taking such high doses that you 'lose touch' with the world.

BigTrancer :)

Invest in contact lenses. ;)

(Jokes aside, I keep meaning to save up for some!)

^ I'm here to tell you that coloured (opaque dot matrix) lenses make it difficult to see your pupil dilation, because it looks like the coloured part of your eye hasn't changed shape... however, when your pupils dilate so much, you can actually 'see' the coloured circle on the lens! It doesn't really manifest as a border around what you're looking at, but rather as a general haziness across the field of view. Interesting.

BigTrancer said:
All jokes aside, when it comes down to it, MDMA has very distinct physical side-effects. If you know how to recognise them, and someone in your company is peaking hard, it stands out like dog's balls. If you're peaking your guts out, then there's no way in hell you're gonna pass for someone that's straight, or even tired... you can't do much about the pupils, the sweating, the jaw tremor, eye wiggles or heavy breathing, because the drug effects are very strong. Couple that with the fact that you can hardly see straight, you want to hug everyone and you have no inhibitions at all (read: no filter between brain and mouth; brain in neutral, mouth in fast-forward)... and everyones gonna know you're off guts.

^^^ so well put, lmfao!!! :D

How expensive are the Contact Lenses? i have been contemplateing gettin some :D

you can't do much about the pupils, the sweating, the jaw tremor, eye wiggles or heavy breathing, because the drug effects are very strong.

pupils....look awesome :D

sweating....does anyone know of anyone...NOT sweating? when not on e, i dance pretty HARD and get pretty sweaty, took E after dancing hard.....and my sweat seemed to disapear, the pill was a pretty good pill (many reports in my area/country giving it 7/8) (Dont know if i am meant to mention names...etc ;)) but yeah i was like pretty dry as, it didn't really worry me that much but, actually quite liked that effect :D (I drank enough water etc, and really watched myself just in case the pill DID have something that was not meant to be there in it ;))

The contacts I get are usually about 45-60 bucks for a box of 6 single-colour lenses. Unfortunately since my prescription is different for each eye, I have to buy 2 different strength boxes, per colour... and then I've got 6 pairs of the same colour, so I'm kinda stuck without changing much for awhile.

Occasionally the contact lens companies do a promo where they sell a pack of 3 different coloured paired lenses, but that's not the norm.

Re: not sweating - I'm glad you ensured that you stayed hydrated. I'd be exceedingly worried about not sweating, particularly if I was dancing really hard... there's not many other ways your body can dissipate heat quickly, especially in a hot environment.

To what BT said before about the guy who had his car stolen and killed the roll.
I had my car broken into at a rave, they stole the stereo CDs and my mobile phone and the FUCKING BARSTARDS didn't lock my FUCKING CAR again (pissed me off the most)

But I thought FUCK IT it's gone and had the longest roll of my life and an absolute ball.

ITS all a mind game!!

BT - so you just got those contacts from ya Optomitrist or something? might see bout getting some :D What colours do they come in? lol ;)

Also - Is there anything that anyone knows of that may have caused me to stop sweating like that? (btw i may have still has SOME sweat on me, but just like "moist" not actually wet.) Perhaps something was in the pill that shouldnt have been? Maybe my body just does that becuase of the E?

Also does anyone get really tired a few days after an E? I did my first last week :eek: (loved it :D 8o ) but now its like a week after and im totally buggered even after getting 7-10 hours of sleep for the past 2 nights......but im thinking its just because ive been having rediculously small amounts of sleep this past week because of my exam study etc.

fireblood, i get tired a few days after e all the time... I never used to notice it much in my "full-time" party days at uni as the lectures would put me to sleep anyway but now im at work and only go out occasionally its very noticable the week after going out.

the price we pay :)

"so you just got those contacts from ya Optomitrist or something? might see bout getting some What colours do they come in? lol".......

I have green contact lenses, I find that when I am peaking they turn an even greener shade of green (if that is possible), scare people actually with the massive pupils and kyriptonite eyes, love it. 8)

I have lost number of times I have looked so fucked up in front of people, I often usually say I just been down the pub for arvo session with my mates, and my rellies don't ask further questions :D But that does not always work hehe :)

I don't really worry too much what others think if I looked so fucked up, as I long I am enjoying the roll... its good enough for me, who cares what they think. Simple as that.

Originally posted by BigTrancer

i know this is ot, *and* smokin' joe already quoted this...but...god *damn* you give some awesome descriptions bt!!

*joins fan club*