• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Tips on how to make roll more intense

A cone is a Bowl. I think people from like Europe say cones or something. They also say things like "I dropped some rolls" or "I'm pilling" Down hear (Florida) we just call em' beans.yup
~Peace out

^^^^^
No-one in Europe says "rolls" - that's totally an American expression.
Alcohol (a few beers anyway) shouldn't be too harmful, and may just increase your roll slightly. It does increase the risk of dehydration so be extra careful if combining the two drugs while in a hot environment.
See this thread for an explanation of alcohol + E.

A recent research article discussed on this board showed that modest amonts of alcohol cause you to roll harder and longer. However, I agree, getting really drunk will overwhelm the effects of the MDMA. Both in moderation works fine.
Another problem is that when you are rolling, it is very hard to monitor your own level of alcohol intoxication, you end up going ahead and drinking more than you should.
[ 17 April 2002: Message edited by: Vorticity ]

I have never heard of bowls being referred to as cones. Hmm...I must be out of touch. Aw well.
5 htp...see the faq. (it's a health supplement that is the precursor...think building block...to seratonin).

mmm i think ill stick with some kind buds as my peak is ending. it picks it back up and strong(gave me intense close eyed visuals along with the weed/E buzz.) :)

^^ search for it. there's been tons of threads. in a nutshell it is Yet Another Supplement.

Originally posted by gatecrasher1:
a beer before you roll shouldn't hurt!
I totally agree !! but I think that depends of how do you tolerate and moderate alcohol ... I've drinked alcohol all my life ... since I was 14 (I'm 28 now). I have learned what to drink, when and how often.
When I take XTC I usually drink one or two beers, it helps me parachute and the taste of the pill is easier to handle. It's not bad if you control your drinking well, If you don't and you get drunk then the problems start.
Some people here take scotch and red bull ... even if it tastes great I don't think it's a good idea ... however it's quite common.