• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Tips on how to make roll more intense

amylynn719

Bluelighter
My roll's are great now, but I was just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to make it more intense? Thanx

5HTP a few days before you roll and keep a good diet and exercise always. Getting a slight beer buzz also helps but DON"T GET DRUNK!! I pulled that shit last weekend and it was light throwing a bucket of water on a fire!!

Infrequent use is the best way to enhance your roll.
If you need to take 5-HTP in order to enjoy your MDMA experience, you are probably not giving your brain enough time to replenish its serotonin naturally. Taking MDMA this frequently increases your risk of neurotoxic damage.

none of you really answered the guys question..
to make your rolls more intense
1. dont eat anything for about 5 hours before you are going to drop
2. consider a different method of taking your pill such as snorting, parachuting or plugging your pill?
3. get your self some vix inhaler or medic spray, this brings it on quite nicely and gives you some great rushes when your peaking
4. nitrous or a little bit of ketamine when peaking is very intense
5. some people believe cones are great when your pilling, others dont. i personally believe cones are great when your pilling
6. get some of your mates to do some roll tricks
7. take a booster when your peaking, an extra half a pill does wonders when you've just come on really strong and take another half
8. have a couple of beers before you drop
9. 5-htp
10. and finally just take more pills if your after an intense roll

^^^^ Why is this a bad idea? A couple of beers before he drops won't harm crap! Even a few beers will be ok. I have had a few shots of liquor and or a few beers before and it always makes the roll much better.
[ 12 April 2002: Message edited by: HighRolling ]

Originally posted by HighRolling:
^^^^ Why is this a bad idea? A couple of beers before he drops won't harm crap! Even a few beers will be ok. I have had a few shots of liquor and or a few beers before and it always makes the roll much better.
[ 12 April 2002: Message edited by: HighRolling ]

It increases body temperature, makes the kidneys work much harder and gives a much worse come-down. Almost all E-related deaths have involved alcohol.

Originally posted by eviloutsider:
It increases body temperature, makes the kidneys work much harder and gives a much worse come-down. Almost all E-related deaths have involved alcohol.
Where did you find this fact (that almost all E-related deaths involve alcohol)? I'd really like to know since most of the time when I've read about Ecstasy deaths alcohol has not been mentioned.

Originally posted by eviloutsider:
Where did you find this fact (that almost all E-related deaths involve alcohol)? I'd really like to know since most of the time when I've read about Ecstasy deaths alcohol has not been mentioned.

Originally posted by ikarus:

You've read about people dying from dehydration, but the majority of the time dehydration was caused by drinking alcohol. Alcohol isn't the reason they died, it's the reason they became dehydrated. It not direclty related, so it's not mentioned most of the time. You'll have to do a bit of digging.
www.thegooddrugsguide.com
[ 13 April 2002: Message edited by: eviloutsider ]

While it's true you want to exercise caution when combining MDMA and alcohol (i.e. a buzz ok, drrrrunk not a good idea), for the reasons mentioned, I agree with ikarus, I really haven't heard that...

2 beers before dropping WILL increase the fun and hardly effect the comedown....
Just don't get carried away with alcohol, and drink your isotonic stuff if you start sweating

Poppers (amyl-nitrate or butyl-nitrate) gives you the best buzz when your pilling. Just a word of caution though: be careful when doing poppers when coming up because they can intensify 'coming-up sickness'.
I think poppers enhance the roll so much that I would now feel like I was missing something if I took a pill and didn't have some poppers to hand.

From my own experiences, my usual method, if time and space permit, is drink a shot, snort half a pill, sit back for 5, then take the other half. Then when my peak really comes on some 40 mins or so later, have cones, or a joint (with help so you dont drop the shit). Makes for an excellent trip, and ive dont this countless times, without anything "bad" happening, with friends also, who say its good.
And yes, i am fairly rich, so ner :p

And "cone" refers to the amount of marijuanna you can pack into a cone-piece on a bong. When the weed has been smoked, and "punched" (ashes sucked into the water), thats "having a cone" :)

I had 2 beers about an hour before I rolled the last time and I wanna say that was a very bad decision.
I always wait 4 to 5 weeks between rolls. So everytime it has been very intense and I had an amazing time. But this last time I got sick a lot, was not able to urinate although I was drinking plenty of water. And after I came down about 3 hrs later I puked all the water I drank.
4 people ate the same pill , we pretty much have the same tolarence, but they had rolled very hard. I had a bad experience I think because I drank beer and had the worst headache even when I was roling...
So I'd say forget the beer, just make sure you do it in moderation, dont eat 4-5 hours prior, try to do things you like so you are in a good mood. Mood is very important..

Mixing alcohol is generally never a good idea, especially with uppers because the alcohol pulls down the heart rate and the speed pushes it up, this is what causes shock, and is probably not too good for you. Everyone knows that cigarettes are real nice when you roll, and if you smoke really strong menthol ones (Newports or Parliaments work well) I find it helps. Someone blowing the menthol in your face feels surpsingly good too... I also heard something along the lines of nasal spray can help... but not sure I wanna recommend that.

i am surprised no one mentioned piracetam?
quick easy way to blast the peak to a brand new level.
it has a limit, though. one which if you cross will turn your comedown into something very crappy.