Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

tips for track marks

junkie skumbag

Bluelighter
hey guys n gals

i went to a doof on Australia day and had a few shots over the weekend the guy that was shooting me was pretty messed up so each time he shot me up he had to break the skin about 4-5 times also semi missed a shot of MDMA.i have a photo i'll upload tonight so hopefully someone can tell me how long they think the bruise and track marks will stay for.my little bro is down i haven't seen him in over a yeah n gonna catch up with him sometime this week and i really don't want him to notice needle marks on my arm.I've been using antiseptic cream it says on the tube its 4 way action antiseptic (kills germs )anesthetic (numbs local pain) anti-inflammatory (eases swelling and redness) and soothing affected area.a friend said i should use some tea tree oil cus it work really well to get rid of needle marks.what does tea tree oil contain that helps so much? sorry for the rambling im on the 5th day of a bender :p what i want to know is what do you all use to get rid of track marks fast? J~S <3 :D PLUR :) <3

^ bro didnt know u were shooting up shit....sad days :( stay safe bro

i've been shootin up here n there for about 4-5 months somtimes i'l have 10-15 shots a month somtimes i'll have 5 or so.i have a phobia of needles so its a very unpleasennt expirence until the plunger is pushed down lol. i dont shoot myself up i've tried before and butchered my arm up. i get a friend to do it i have fuck all friends who shoot up so if the person who shoots me isnt there i wont even bother trying to shoot myself up i kinda like it like that way its harder for me to get addicted to the sting of a needle.dont be sad man its just another ROA and a very effective one hehe

You need to get some Hirudoid cream from the chemist, it stops bruising and works well. If you missed your hit then any swelling is best stopped by ice for the first few hours and then heat over the next few days, those heat bags you get from the chemist work well, you just throw them in the microwave

Theres no real way to cover up skin that has been damaged apart from bandaids. Get some round bandaids and place it on the track marks ajnd say u just had a blood test if u need to go out. If i were to shoot id definitely shoot in another location, something that isnt so visible. Screw explaining to people all the time and feeling embarassed etc.

You need to get some Hirudoid cream from the chemist, it stops bruising and works well. If you missed your hit then any swelling is best stopped by ice for the first few hours and then heat over the next few days, those heat bags you get from the chemist work well, you just throw them in the microwave
thanks heaps mate i'll go buy some hirudoid tomorrow and already got the heat packs :)
Theres no real way to cover up skin that has been damaged apart from bandaids. Get some round bandaids and place it on the track marks ajnd say u just had a blood test if u need to go out. If i were to shoot id definitely shoot in another location, something that isnt so visible. Screw explaining to people all the time and feeling embarassed etc.
yeah i keep it discreet mate hidden away in my car behind the big kitchen and chill out area no one could see us and the next morning we shot up meth going through a car wash then i decided to take all the rubbish n shit out of the car and fuckin threw away 20 temazapams that were in a envelope in my meth induced cleaning frenzy :(

^this.

Sustanon; said:
Theres no real way to cover up skin that has been damaged apart from bandaids.
make-up? a dab of foundation will help in a pinch. just make suer it matches yr skin tone ;)
probably best to wait 'til the wound has healed somewhat too. bandaids can get pretty grotty, not sure id recommend the on the injection site.

^this.

make-up? a dab of foundation will help in a pinch. just make suer it matches yr skin tone ;)
probably best to wait 'til the wound has healed somewhat too. bandaids can get pretty grotty, not sure id recommend the on the injection site.

Baindaid only for short periods of time if u are going out. if u put make up on broken skin itll get infected. Best not to put anything on it for long periods of time.

long-sleeved shirt, then. foundation will help mask the scarring and bruising several days after though.

from an HR perspective, if you need someone to administer injections for you, i think you may want to either learn some decent IV technique, or bypass this ROA.
Bad technique will ruin your veins (you say you have swelling and bruising; nasty) and missed shots can cause abscesses and infection.
and getting someone else to do it opens you up to even more risk than simply self-administration. especially if they're too high to hold a steady hand.

long-sleeved shirt, then. foundation will help mask the scarring and bruising several days after though.

from an HR perspective, if you need someone to administer injections for you, i think you may want to either learn some decent IV technique, or bypass this ROA.
Bad technique will ruin your veins (you say you have swelling and bruising; nasty) and missed shots can cause abscesses and infection.
and getting someone else to do it opens you up to even more risk than simply self-administration. especially if they're too high to hold a steady hand.

i have really bad veins for injecting there really small and hard to hit,im usually very fanatically clean i make sure everything goes right.normally my mate cn hit me no problem 1 somtimes 2 but never more. this is the first time anything like this has happend.n when i say he missed the shot i mean a tinnnnny bit when through the other side of the vein,i could feel it slighty when he was pushing it into the vein i didint tell him to stop cus we were doing the shots in my nanna lounge room at 4am n she could walk out anytime to tell us to go to bed or something.he def got most of the shot in cus it floored me literally was rolling around on ground rubbing up against the bottom of the chairs having that weird flashback thing i get when i have bulk MDMA,will have my eyes closed n all of a sudden im back at the doof talk to someone all of a sudden i hear my mates voice saying what? then snap back to reality then close my eyes n it happend again n again again until my mate got sik of it n tricked me into going to bed.
and fuck i wore a long sleeve shirt the next day cus i had to waitor at a little get together at my nannas and it was soooooooo fucking hot,i did however shoot up a point of meth at 8:30 then ate 25mg of dexamphetamine n about n hour into me shift at 11am.but still long sleeve shirts are way to hot for this time of year plus i NEVER wear them only for job interviews or work somone will ask why i have it on for sure.im not gonna stop shooting its a great treat every now and then and i cant shoot myself up as i have a phobia of needles always have i just cant bring myself to try and do it again.the guy that shoots me up has been doing it for a loooooooooooong time i think its a good idea that someone with alot of experience with IV use to do it than me stabbing myself over n over again and not getting that rush it SUCKED.
sorry for the rant i be high :p

No reason to go between the toes really. Bigger risk of infections and abcesses down around the feet. Sounds like his mate was just too trolleyed to hit him properly. Rotating injection sites keeps observable damage to a minimum. If possible, maybe try using the vein running up your bicep area, that's a good one for me when I can find it (I too have the hard to ht veins problem, have gotten good through lots of practise though :-/ ). Anyway because it's up higher any puncture marks can still be covered by a normal tshirt and because it's a nice big vein you get good mileage from it provided you don't thrash it out too much.

Hirudoid is great, so is sunshine and fresh air. Go lay in your backyard and get a little sun on your arms (don't get too burnt though!). Also I used hemp face cream on my tracks once years ago after a several day binge and they basically disappeared overnight. Great stuff, I'm sorry I can't remember the brand though....may have been from The Body Shop?

No reason to go between the toes really. Bigger risk of infections and abcesses down around the feet. Sounds like his mate was just too trolleyed to hit him properly. Rotating injection sites keeps observable damage to a minimum. If possible, maybe try using the vein running up your bicep area, that's a good one for me when I can find it (I too have the hard to ht veins problem, have gotten good through lots of practise though :-/ ). Anyway because it's up higher any puncture marks can still be covered by a normal tshirt and because it's a nice big vein you get good mileage from it provided you don't thrash it out too much.

Hirudoid is great, so is sunshine and fresh air. Go lay in your backyard and get a little sun on your arms (don't get too burnt though!). Also I used hemp face cream on my tracks once years ago after a several day binge and they basically disappeared overnight. Great stuff, I'm sorry I can't remember the brand though....may have been from The Body Shop?

no way would iV inbetwwn the toes just the thought of it freaks me out,tea tree oil aloe vera and the antiseptic cream seems to be working pretty well i think maybe another 4-6 days n it will be gone :) however i have to have drinks with my step sister n her dad tomorrow :] hopefully it'll be at night th4n i cn ware a hoodie or somthin

dude. from all you've told us, i really get the impression you shouldn't be IVing.
you can do a lot of damage, not just cosmetic, but to your blood flow, circulation, and end up with thromboses, abscesses, or even inflammation of your vital organs like endocarditis.
don't get me wrong, i have been shooting up a lot lately, but i rotate sites religiously (have discovered some pretty nifty veins to hit in recent times) have a fairly elaborate routine of swabbing everything (hands, arm, spoon, injection site, fingers to handle the filter) with isopropyl - i have good technique (after 10 years or so of recreational intravenous drug use) but the details you've given us just make me wince. and i've seen, and done, some pretty dumb things over the years.

i'm not sure if you plug your drugs, but i am increasingly experimenting with this as i value my health too much to be fucking around with missed shots, collapsed veins and the like. i've finally got the technique and found my preferred syringe for rectal administration.

when i was 19 my best friend developed a massive abscess from shooting an ecstasy pill and he very nearly had to have it amputated.
now, i was pretty reckless around that time as well, and used to get some big bruises when i pierced straight through the vein.
if you have a needle phobia, i really suggest you quit while you're ahead. i've known quite a few IV addicts who got over that fear, and got hooked on the rush.
i don't mean to lecture you, but if you're getting someone obviously out of it to make a pincushion out of you because you can't hit a vein on your own...it would be wise to reconsider your ROA. if you fuck up all the veins in your arms - all the ones close to the surface that are easiest to hit - you may well end up one of those poor bastards that winds up sticking needles into those places you're really not meant to, like the neck, the hips, the penis.
respect your veins, they're fucking important to your continued existence as a living organism.
just my two cents.

spacejunk is on the money here - I can only repeat that it's in your interests do learn how to do yourself, if you plan to inject. One thing that hasn't been mentioned is blood-borne virus transmission risk. If someone else shoots you, you really need to consider possible transmission of hepatitis C, in particular. A blood test wouldn't go astray at this point...

dude. from all you've told us, i really get the impression you shouldn't be IVing.
you can do a lot of damage, not just cosmetic, but to your blood flow, circulation, and end up with thromboses, abscesses, or even inflammation of your vital organs like endocarditis.
don't get me wrong, i have been shooting up a lot lately, but i rotate sites religiously (have discovered some pretty nifty veins to hit in recent times) have a fairly elaborate routine of swabbing everything (hands, arm, spoon, injection site, fingers to handle the filter) with isopropyl - i have good technique (after 10 years or so of recreational intravenous drug use) but the details you've given us just make me wince. and i've seen, and done, some pretty dumb things over the years.

i'm not sure if you plug your drugs, but i am increasingly experimenting with this as i value my health too much to be fucking around with missed shots, collapsed veins and the like. i've finally got the technique and found my preferred syringe for rectal administration.

when i was 19 my best friend developed a massive abscess from shooting an ecstasy pill and he very nearly had to have it amputated.
now, i was pretty reckless around that time as well, and used to get some big bruises when i pierced straight through the vein.
if you have a needle phobia, i really suggest you quit while you're ahead. i've known quite a few IV addicts who got over that fear, and got hooked on the rush.
i don't mean to lecture you, but if you're getting someone obviously out of it to make a pincushion out of you because you can't hit a vein on your own...it would be wise to reconsider your ROA. if you fuck up all the veins in your arms - all the ones close to the surface that are easiest to hit - you may well end up one of those poor bastards that winds up sticking needles into those places you're really not meant to, like the neck, the hips, the penis.
respect your veins, they're fucking important to your continued existence as a living organism.
just my two cents.

i respect the concern mate and thanks alot but im not gonna stop IV'ing its such a money saver when it comes to smack .i get a nod off half of what i need to snort.plus i enjoy the rush from IV'ing.im getting over the fear of it i used to not be able to look at the needle now i can watch it break the skin n hit the vein,so im progressing...slowly :p as i said im fanatically clean when i IV i make sure i swab my arms my mate swabs his hands swab the IV site ect ect only use a needle until its broken the skin 3 times.i take all the precautions.sataday night was a mistake he was about to shoot up some mdma n i woulda been so jelly seeing that so i asked him to shoot me with what i had left.its healing pretty quick i think it will be gone in less than 4-6 days now

just my two cents.

i respect the concern mate and thanks alot but im not gonna stop IV'ing its such a money saver when it comes to smack .i get a nod off half of what i need to snort.plus i enjoy the rush from IV'ing.im getting over the fear of it i used to not be able to look at the needle now i can watch it break the skin n hit the vein,so im progressing...slowly :p as i said im fanatically clean when i IV i make sure i swab my arms my mate swabs his hands swab the IV site ect ect only use a needle until its broken the skin 3 times.i take all the precautions.sataday night was a mistake he was about to shoot up some mdma n i woulda been so jelly seeing that so i asked him to shoot me with what i had left.its healing pretty quick i think it will be gone in less than 4-6 days now .i will learn to IV myself i have givin it a try a few times.having the convince of someone with experience doing it for me is good HR until i learn to do it myself.the swelling and n dark color is going away really fast bit its still noticeable.

1974-sonic-sleeve-tattoo_large.jpg

Im no IV expert but when u mean by breaking the skin 3 times does that mean u re used it 3 times or 3 attempts? As far as I am aware u cannot re use already used needles. That was our policy when injecting IM steroids.

spacejunk is on the money here - I can only repeat that it's in your interests do learn how to do yourself, if you plan to inject. One thing that hasn't been mentioned is blood-borne virus transmission risk. If someone else shoots you, you really need to consider possible transmission of hepatitis C, in particular. A blood test wouldn't go astray at this point...

indeed.

as a regular IV user i try to test my blood every 6 to 12 months even though i don't shoot up with anyone etc, etc. it's for peace of mind.

i recommend the same for any other regular IV league players out there.