PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tips for 2nd Acid trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoPublicRestrooms

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, I tripped acid for the first time a week ago and had an incredible trip/learning experience. There were some ups and downs but nothing I regret experiencing or feeling. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to taking another plunge with Lucy soon.

I was considering waiting a full month before tripping again, although I've heard that a week to two weeks could be sufficient as well. Does anyone have any knowledge or insight on this?
Also, I took two hits on my first trip (didn't know the dosage) and I plan on taking three next time.

If I want my acid trip to last as long as possible (I know a typical trip is 8-12 hrs, I'm looking for 12-24 if possible) how should I go about taking my three tabs? All at once? Two in the morning, one at night?

When the 2nd trip occurs, I plan on dropping as soon as I wake up, taking a warm shower and drinking some passionflower tea during the come up (also have some weed , cigarettes and wax to smoke too) I was also was considering fasting throughout the day (I'll still drink fluids) and was curious if this will help my body absorb the acid faster. Then I plan on going for a walk in my neighborhood before letting spontaneity have its way when I arrive back home.

Does anyone have any thoughts or advice? Any help is greatly appreciated!

P.S. anyone ever light up an incense on acid? I'm considering that too!

....When the 2nd trip occurs, I plan on dropping as soon as I wake up,....

I've had poor luck with that personally. Give yourself an hour or so to wake up and get your head straight. Drink a cup of coffee and then drop your tab/s after you're out of the dream realm. I've found that eating psychs the moment I wake up puts me in that weird, uncomfortable did I just have a dream and what was it mode for the whole trip.
just my $.02.

Honestly I think I will take you up on that advice, it makes sense. Maybe I'll wake n bake as so normally do, shower, eat some fruit, do some stretching and then give it a go. Thanks for the reply, I won't be tripping for a month or so but I'll let you know how it goes!

Closing this as you have 2 threads with the same name.

Status
Not open for further replies.