• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Throwing up on marijuana

the only time i'v seen any one puke after smoking, is my friend after eating a box of popcorn shrimp and power smoking a giant bowl of really really harsh(nice too) stuff.
it was a wierd night, i took a gulp of codine cough syrup with sleep aids to help me take big hits but mixed with weed it just made keep waking up and falling asleep, my last memory is waking up hitting the pipe and seeing my friend puke sooooooooooooooooooooo much shrimp all over the floor, lauhging at him then falling back to sleep.

well i have noticed almost everytime i smoke pot i get extremely sick and that would be the reason why i don't smoke the shit....Four years ago when i first started to smoke pot...i liked it...and i never got sick...but then slowly i started to get sick and vomit every time i smoked it...i don't know what's up with it...but that's what happened to me

Unfortunately, I yack almost every time I smoke, therefore I don't smoke. I like the effects, other than huggin the bowl. I think Im just intolerant to the stuff for some reason. I notice I get more stoned than the average person off the same amount...kinda sux. It could be due to the fact that many friends are burners and I am not, so their tolerance is much higher than mine. Im a drinker however and tend to stick with that. I never understood why I get so stoned and sick off bud, but it happens almost evey time. Used to smoke with no problems when I was younger. Started getting intolerant in early-mid 20's - now, its just not worth it to me.

I could see puking off a gravity hit, but other than that, no *expert* will puke at all on anything else... bongs, pipes, and joints can cause a lot of coughing though... just go with the flow. Coughing is a sign of a good hit... or shitty weed.

thanks for the help he finaly smoked with no tobacco and didnt swallow the the smoke and he was fine and loving it!