• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Throwing up on marijuana

BIG DEBO

Bluelighter
this is similar to the discussion of "throwing upo off pills" topic started by Hatchet_Harry, though i have a friend who throws up almost every time he smokes.. though no blood. he also becomes extremely pale. though he has smoked like 3 times and been perfectly fine. though he vommits he still enjoys his high.
he has quit... so please don't suggest it, but he will try anything (safe/decent) to beable to smoke without vommiting.

hmm weird.. marijuana is supposed to ease nausea.. the only time i've puked is when i took too big of a hit off a really dirty bong and choked hella hard.
maybe he's swallowing a bunch of smoke? that could make one nauseous. other than that maybe its an allergic reaction.
does it happen no matter how much he smokes? how long into the high does he puke? Dry heaves or just emptying the stomach?

frizzantik:
"maybe he's swallowing a bunch of smoke?"
true he usualy smokes whatever is paked in the cone... and clears up all the deads in 1 go, s'pose that could help. thnx!
frizzantik:
"does it happen no matter how much he smokes? how long into the high does he puke? Dry heaves or just emptying the stomach?"
ummmm i cant realy say we smoked some leaf on sat night and he only had a bit and was fine, i think it happens when he pulls a cone of good hydro.
and when he pukes he realy pukes. i think he manages to clear out his whole stomach and then he is fine and he eats and drinks again and wont vomit

It is known that some ppl just can't smoke bud due to some sort of allergic reaction. A lot of asian ppl can not smoke pot becuase of how sick they get. I had a japanese gf and when we smoked up she would almost pass out, loose control and just go crazy. NOT normal effects of weed!
I have heard many accounts of asian ppl who can not smoke pot. I am sure there are non-asian who experience the same thing.
Thanks
Chiao

OK. My friend use to do this and the reason was this.
He rolled up using tabacco, but never smoked. So he was being sick off of the taste of tabacco. When he used just green (or a little tabacco) he was fine.

I've probably smoked at least 500 times, and I've never even become nauseated.
Now alcohol! Don't get me started.
- - - - - - -
BTW, according to dare types, shouldn't smoking 500 times have deteriorated my brain to mush?

i "greened out" last friday.
we smoked about 5 joints of good canadian weed within 2 hours, and i could barely see straight....i stumbled out of the car and puked in the bushes. then i developed a nasty headache and went home. all in all, i puked about 5 times.
not fun.

i never vomit off marijuana, except for the acception of twice when i've used others pipes which arent cleaned and full of resin.. =\

I've only ever dry heaved a couple of times and got to the point of almost passing out off of weed once.. but my friend told me he suspects it was laced with insecticide..

I throw up quite often from weed, and I do quite a bit of it as well. It's usually just from coughing to much though, I've only 'greened out' once before (where I actually threw up with it not being due to coughing).
[ 23 October 2002: Message edited by: Drugpert ]

i smoke everyday for a year and never in my life vommited or come even close too passing out in my whole experience... but it still doesnt answer the topic to help me find out how to stop my friend from vimmiting =\

a friend of mine would get sick no matter how much or little she smoked. she, of course, gave up

Originally posted by BIG DEBO:
true he usualy smokes whatever is paked in the cone...
ummmm i cant realy say we smoked some leaf on sat night and he only had a bit and was fine, i think it happens when he pulls a cone of good hydro.

hmm is there tobacco mixed in the cone? nicotine can make you very nauseous..
but i guess it could just be the herb too cause it looks like others have the same problem

That is interesting, isn't the whole Medical Marijuana argument based on the fact that people going through chemo are less likley to boot and are hungry thanks to pot?

Look at it this way.
My friend vomits when she eats ketchup, most people don't.
She no longer eats ketchup, and if she did, she'd have to accept the fact that she throws up.

This could be an allergy of some kind in which case anit-histamine may help. Anti-nasea pills. umm. You could cure your weed, or use very pure oil or hash, so theres less chemicals and unnessasary stuff in it. Then you could use a vapuorizer, or spots or maybe a bong with ice, so you can cut down on ingesting nasty shit.
Past this, ur freind might not be able to do it..which sucks