Throw your sets up! Post any song that's gang related. Make them ni**AZ fight! What? Make dem hoes fight!!

Ye Gods.

Welcome to Birmingham UK you fool.
This is Burgerbar boys, same UK people who used a Uzi 9mm in drive by shootings & busting out a full clip on people among other nice things.

Grow up you fool, you wouldn't last 10 seconds on the street & posting threads like this makes you look retarded.

Ye Gods.

This is Burgerbar boys, same UK people who used a Uzi 9mm in drive by shootings & busting out a full clip on people among other nice things.

Grow up you fool, you wouldn't last 10 seconds on the street & posting threads like this makes you look retarded.

You're funny. I live in the hood for real. There's only two other white guys on my block and they live in my apartment building.

You live in the UK where guns are rare. I live where there are more guns than people. That's a true statistic.

More guns than people in the United States. Fact.

Ye Gods.

We've got like 126 unsolved homicides as of August. Mostly shootings within 2 miles of my apartment

Ye Gods.

How many guns have you ever owned? I lost count.

The police confiscated at least four over the years.

Last edited:
Vine Wtf GIF