• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Thread about RCs you would like to see appear in the scene= link ot N&PD

Gaffy

Bluelighter
I decided to do some marketing for my thread here in OD as a lot of ODers (lol?) don't often visit N&PD eventhough it is I think one of the most resourceful parts of this forum.
I created a thread for people to post about RCs that are very rare and that they would like to see appear again or for RCs you would like to see appear on the scene in general. I already posted three, one of which is called MEPHEDRONE!! Heh! (Actually MEPHOZINE).
Happy easters!

Link: https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/post-about-novel-rcs-you-would-like-to-see-on-the-scene.886421/

I'd like to know more details about SL-164, Nitrazolam and Pagoclone.... I did my researches but couldn't find any serious site with infos about it:

Onset
Peak
How you feel when your'e high on it?
How long does the high last?
How much and in which way do i take it? Orally, nasally, or what?
What about the halflife of these substances?

THAT would be really interesting for me because I'm not somebody who just ingest anything and wait for it to come...

JJ

I was addicted to 3,4-fluorophenmetrazine for two different periods of 3 months. Took it both times to help with depression and due to anorexia (makes you never want to eat). I felt happy for the first time in years and went from 125 to 88lb. I'd love to try it again but I ended up like Sara Goldfarb both times and ended up sections (they thought I had Paranoid Schizophrenia until I was well enough to tell them it was amphetamine-psychosis).

I loved Pyrazolam. The ultimate functional benzo.
I miss that fact that there was pretty much a new RC benzo every week to experiment with.

I live in the UK and we got that blanket-ban on all legal highs and RC like 4 or 5 years ago.

I prefer rx meds anyway but I do miss the above.

Good Morning.

2 small lines of Cocaine
1 coffee with Vanilla-Sirup