• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Thoughts on Clonazolam?

MrPitt

Bluelighter
I have received a few blotters containing Clonazolam along with my most recent RC order. 500ug a piece. I have a little experience with benzos. I did xanax a handful of times in high school and klonopin twice around a year ago. I've never noticed any euphoria or any sort of feeling from benzos, just a slight "who gives a fuck" attitude coupled with marijuana feeling much stronger. I had asked for the sample because I have obtained 4 new long lasting psychedelics and I want to have the Clonazolam on hand in case of a bad trip. Would this be useful? I have read it takes around 30-45 to begin to kick in, and if I'm having a bad trip that is usually enough time for me to navigate back to a better head space, so taking it for that purpose seems pointless. Thoughts?

On another note, does anyone find Clonazolam to be worthy of recreational use? I have basically no tolerance to benzos, only taking them around 10-12 times in my life. If I didn't find euphoria with Xanax or Kpins, is it safe to say I won't find it in this? I am well aware of the dangers of benzo addiction so I don't need preached at, and I am not a benzo user. I just thought I'd play around with the few samples I had received.

I'm planning my first dose to be 250ug, or half a blotter. I've read this stuff is pretty strong.

It's the most recreational benzo there is imo. Be careful with it. Only use it for bad trips or anxiety attacks, this is not one to mess with on a daily basis, just like any benzo out there.

That's interesting. I don't seem to find benzos to be all that recreational. Maybe I'm just missing something. Did you experience euphoria with it?

In my opinion, Clonazepam is the best benzo out there for recreational purposes. It gives me that opiate-like euphoria that I love. Klonopin is also great for treating anxiety and panic disorder. I take 0.5mg in the morning along with my daily methadone dose of 50mg. Its not a big dose, but plenty enough to keep my anxiety symptoms under control. If you'd rather go the route of a short-acting benzo, I'd recommend trying Triazolam (Halcion). Have fun and be safe :D

Agreeing with the other 2 posters. I find it to be the most recreational benzo of them all. A good combo of the punch that Xanax gives while being a little more easy going ans lasting longer like Klonopin. Be careful if this is you're first time dosing, .5mg might cause you to black out if you're benzo naive. If you manage to stay awake though it rewards you with a comfortable warmth and very relaxed muscles. Basically Flubromazolam without the terrible tolerance issues.

Make sure you have a fridge full of food!

This is great to know. It's nice knowing that i might have found a benzo that could be fun for me. I will be taking some around 4 hours from now. I plan on taking .25 mgs.

And I have a fridge full of fruit which is awesome when I'm completely gone.

Any suggested roa's? I allergy tested this stuff it doesn't taste all that awful. It is on blotters.

This is great to know. It's nice knowing that i might have found a benzo that could be fun for me. I will be taking some around 4 hours from now. I plan on taking .25 mgs.

And I have a fridge full of fruit which is awesome when I'm completely gone.

Any suggested roa's? I allergy tested this stuff it doesn't taste all that awful. It is on blotters.

Just for your information, 0.25mg of Clonazepam is a pretty low dose, even accounting for your low tolerance to benzos and whatnot. I’d try at least 0.5mg to start out, and if that doesn’t do it re-dose another 0.5mg a little while later. Have fun – enjoy yourself – and be safe! cheers

95% of benzos are best ingested orally. Clonazolam is included in this 95%. You can sublingual for a slightly quicker onset, but you'll only save like 5 or 10 minutes. I'd just swallow and wait. I usually get first alerts at around the 20 minute mark and actually start feeling effects around 40-45 minutes after ingestion.

Anyone have a black out from this stuff? If so what dose? I blacked out for like 18 hours the second time I did Klonopin.

I dropped .5mg sublingually for 10 mins then swallowed. Hoping for something fun but who knows what'll happen.

Anyone have a black out from this stuff? If so what dose? I blacked out for like 18 hours the second time I did Klonopin.

Even with a low tolerance to benzo's I never had a blackout from Klonopin when I first started. I would even get a euphoric buzz at .5 and then at 1mg would really give me a good buzz. Surprisingly that lasted quite some time I guess everybody's different and I was just lucky I don't know if you can use lucky and benzo have been the same sentence. I have taken up to 3 mg one time on a low tolerance and I just fell asleep never blacked out and didn't remember anything or went out and drove or did anything down I just felt very tired and fell sleep on the couch. I would go with the .5 .25 is very low you probably won't feel anything. Then again everybody's body chemistry is different. How much did you take when you blacked out ?

lol no recreational value? ask stevie nicks if she thinks it has any recreational value

The OP is talking about CLONAZOLAM not CLONAZEPAM.

I think Zirtonic is the only person who actually carefully read the thread title.

Btw, these new RC Benzo's are great but they seriously fuck your tolerance big time, so after any length of time as little as 4 mg Flubromazepam per day for 7 days, and then a 4 day break and I take 100 mg Diazepam and can't feel a thing. Whereas the day before I moved onto the Flubromazepam, I could easily feel 10 mg of Diazepam.

The OP is talking about CLONAZOLAM not CLONAZEPAM.

I think Zirtonic is the only person who actually carefully read the thread title.

Btw, these new RC Benzo's are great but they seriously fuck your tolerance big time, so after any length of time as little as 4 mg Flubromazepam per day for 7 days, and then a 4 day break and I take 100 mg Diazepam and can't feel a thing. Whereas the day before I moved onto the Flubromazepam, I could easily feel 10 mg of Diazepam.

He clearly said he blacked out the 2nd time he used Klonopin, hence my response.

See that's the thing. I'm not sure how much I took at this point. It was almost a year ago. It was either one or two pills. What kind of dosage does klonopin come in?

klonopin comes in .25 .5 1 mg and 2mg. If you took two 2mg pills with no tolerance than its definitely possible. If you do take Klonopin start with .5 on an empty stomach, and remember Klonopin can take up to an hour to an hour and a half to kick in.

I want to say I took one kpin and thought I didn't feel anything, then took another to wake up in my bed with my last memory being swallowing the second pill.
I have to say I don't find benzos recreational. I don't feel much of anything other than relaxed mentally (low latency inhibition slows down). But I don't feel good or any euphoric. Just neutral in a not-giving-a-fuck way. Am I missing something or is this the appeal people find with these?
Clonazolam has been kind of fun so far. I don't feel different physically but my mind feels as though doors that have been closed for so long have opened and things that have been open too long have closed. I don't know if that makes sense. I have two blotters left and plan on saving them for future psych or stim use.

I want to say I took one kpin and thought I didn't feel anything, then took another to wake up in my bed with my last memory being swallowing the second pill.
I have to say I don't find benzos recreational. I don't feel much of anything other than relaxed mentally (low latency inhibition slows down). But I don't feel good or any euphoric. Just neutral in a not-giving-a-fuck way. Am I missing something or is this the appeal people find with these?
Clonazolam has been kind of fun so far. I don't feel different physically but my mind feels as though doors that have been closed for so long have opened and things that have been open too long have closed. I don't know if that makes sense. I have two blotters left and plan on saving them for future psych or stim use.

benzos whether fda or rc are not intended for rec use unless you have a legit anxiety disorder youre just wasting them
they are mainly designed to make anxious people abort a panic attack or longer lasting ones gives a anxious person the ability to "function"
the only outcome is blacking out if you are trying to get a high which....you will never get
or if you do manage not to black out you will be in super relaxed state