• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

RCs This drug straight to your letterbox in the UK ?

Yeah, orders from outside your country or customs union (as in the case of the EU) are just dangerous. If the sender applies some common sense aka stealth and isn't known to the customs it can go well but every time you might get caught and then while you can say that you didn't have ordered anything, they might come searching your house and then if anything is found it'll be difficult to defend yourself specially if you've ordered more than one package and they intercept them. I would definitely stick to domestic orders or legal research chemicals (which unfortunately in the EU has been blanket banned) in the sake of personal harm reduction.

It was a nice time when research chemicals were fully legal in Switzerland and I could order what and from where I wanted but these days are gone not just for me.
in the EU the RCs have been blanket banned??
I thought that happened only for a few substances in Netherlands,
how's that shit going?

I did a "harm reduction" thread just now, about this shit, the customs of my country are taking forever to send me my little package and I'm getting very nervous, I needed that shit so badly (to be productive this critical days).

I used to order from NL back in the day for smaller amounts and had no problems but it was well known as being a riskier place to ship from... if you get a letter just ignore it and only order domestically in the future

in the EU the RCs have been blanket banned??
I thought that happened only for a few substances in Netherlands,
how's that shit going?
Not in the whole EU but some countries are trying. I think there is a EU-wide law but every country implements a different strategy. The worst are the UK which had had a blanket ban over RCs or even all psychoactives (not sure) for some years like 2015 now, after being somewhat the capital of research chemicals for some time. In Germany the law doesn't allow a generic blanket ban but they schedule entire groups of chemicals, like e.g. arylcyclohexylamines, phenylethylamines etc. and might be the country which is currently leading in discovery and ban of new research chemicals. The Netherlands wanted to install a blanket ban when Covid hit and they postponed it. There was nothing new law-wise for many years but this year they banned some substances like 3-MMC. Don't know how it's about the blanket currently, just postponed or shelved for currently. Other countries like France or probably Spain etc. don't care currently about RCs, But overall the tendency to ban stuff based on recreational properties alone instead of health risks sucks hard.

If you order something and then realize that it was illegal, you can and should always argument not having ordered it. Independent on whether you have a past of drug offenses, as long as they can't prove that YOU ordered what they caught, you should be fine. Even if there's an order or facturation with your name on it, somebody else could have done this order to cause you legal harm. But you have to get active and argument or take a lawyer, otherwise they'll fine you.

Interesting reply thanks. I don't suppose I could get any help with this?
You know a comment like that with get you banned.

Honestly what kind of idiot posts the last part?

This is a perfect example why stuff like MXE was banned.

I buried a 1litre bottle of g bl in the garden and then put the shovel through it trying to dig it back up.

At least you know you've got 1 litre of geebee in the garden, or did.

The dead patch where wother

a. Nothing grows
b. It really grows

Thats special.

First time you will probably get away with it - just make sure your house is clean or your stash is very hard to find for a few months just in case. If dibble comes just deny it - any fucker could have sent it they dont have anything to pin on you. (This works as long as they dont find a shitload of other drugs in your house)
Not everyone does. Remember operation Ismene (course you fuckin' do!). Fucking FBI sending credit card details to the Central drugs intelligence unit. Cue 22 poor fuckers finding regional crime squad at their door at 6 in the morning (me & Ismene2 being two of them).
I was up, when the knock at the door came. Opened door stark naked, with a morning glory. When I saw one copper, full face visor helmet and a door battering ram, I simply said "I suppose you'll be coming in?". So, in they come and I just grabbed the magic box, which drugs are kept in and said, "you'll be after these?" and handed it to them. After a quick search, they said, "where is the 2C-I?". Now luckily, the bag with it in was in with my drawers of electronic components (I'm not even going to say how many other psychedelics I'd ordered from the states, let's just say lots!), so when I gave them that, they seemed satisfied. The key to such situatios is to carefully control your body language, hence my excuses for not going into the kitchen (ounce of speed undergoing cleaning, on top of cupboards). If you go into that room, you will look, they willcatch you looking, then oh shit! If needs be, sit on your hands, to stop leaking body language. I really need not have worried, as after 10-15 mins, one of the coppers said, "can you put some clothes on, so the WPC can search your lass?". They had been dealing with a naked one armed hippie, with a full on erection. Sort of disorientated them. Then my ex came downstairs like she'd been brought down to be smeared in pig fat (she's Jewish). The coppers must have thought she was about to kick off with me, there and then, so once I was clothed and she had a perfunctionary search, they took me in their car pretty sharpish, to Durham nick.
Charged with possession of a class A (2C-I), a class B (amphetamine) & a class C (weed, as it was, at the time).
I'm sure it was due to being polite (ish) and cooperative (they had no fucking idea how little), that I ended up with a caution for possession of all 3.
Nothing to do with the bust, but when they put me in the cells for the night, they made me take off my prosthetic limb, in case I hanged myself, with the harness straps (what a fucking headline that would have made!), but piled my clothes on top of it. Cue nest morning, custody sgt checking and bringing a cup of tea. All I hear outside is a "fucking hell, George" (I assume another copper in the building) and the sound of a tin cup hitting the floor, all because my hand was sticking out from under the pile of clothes. Poor bugger is probably still receiving therapy!
So, if you do get a visit, no insulting them, hand them anything they'd obviously find and it gets you brownie points. Of course, answering the door in full leather and a gimp mask (or equally unexpected appearance), badly throws their concentration!

Just to give a perspective from outside the UK - I ordered from the DM's for years but haven't for about 2-3 years now... no real reason, it's just tapered out naturally. The fact that I had year and a bit's worth of MDMA also contributed greatly... Don't miss the DM or the MDMA at this point - but did have lots of fun while it lasted.

I was getting packs sent to me in Italy for about 8 years from Germany mostly but, if there was a bargain to be had (free sample) I'd occasionally take a punt on something from NL. It was rare, but say about 10 times in all. NL is best avoided unless you really don't care about getting hassled for a small amount (from my experience) My gut feeling is that NL customs just takes the pack and bins it. I've never heard of anyone getting an NL love letter in another country?

I always made sure it was small (max 5 pills) and most did come through - but I had a period of about 3 months when three packs (all NL) had been opened by Italian customs in Milan and re-sealed in a new envelope and then forwarded to me. I remember two of them, a Bowser pill and an Elephant (maybe?) LSD blotter - the other one was 2g of pretty decent MDMA. The pill and trip were in the usual clear vac seal plastic and immediately visible once they opened it (but they didn't take off the vac seal) and the MDMA had been sliced into and then closed up. Customs had clearly opened them, looked at them, re-sealed them and then sent them on to me. I still haven't been able to make sense of that one...

Last edited:
but is the fact that your name and address is on a package enough for them to 'prove' that you're the one who is importing?
The trick is to not use a real name. The address has to be correct but the name won't matter.

How they gonna prove it's yours if you say "that person moved out years ago but I still get some of their junk mail etc.."

I would likely shit me keks and not try again. If I order drugs online then I normally do so within the UK and let the smugglers do the smugglin without me being involved.
What did the letter say?
Did I reply to you or not?

Is there a way of sending a private message on here?

I used to order drkwb until same happened to me after 2nd occasion I ceased from ordering from outside UK yes u can pm on ere

Oh I'm going for full makeup, Debzs panties (and FAE) with this golden oldie for atmosphere.

Slip them a greasy wink and curl my forefinger to allure them.

Mind you 'clean house' to most druggies probably means you finally flush that last turd through the U bend before collapsing face down in urine from the effort.
Do a ton of opiates on the regular and the effort isn't the flushing of it....

I buy grow kits from Zamensia in nl no problem, shipped to UK technically not illegal as no fruit

I buy grow kits from Zamensia in nl no problem, shipped to UK technically not illegal as no fruit
The growkits with the already grown white spawn? They're class A. They're probably too thick to realise it's drugs at the border but - definately class A. That's why they don't sell them in the UK - you have to buy the growkits and spore syringe seperate.

Not in the whole EU but some countries are trying. I think there is a EU-wide law but every country implements a different strategy. The worst are the UK which had had a blanket ban over RCs or even all psychoactives (not sure) for some years like 2015 now, after being somewhat the capital of research chemicals for some time. In Germany the law doesn't allow a generic blanket ban but they schedule entire groups of chemicals, like e.g. arylcyclohexylamines, phenylethylamines etc. and might be the country which is currently leading in discovery and ban of new research chemicals. The Netherlands wanted to install a blanket ban when Covid hit and they postponed it. There was nothing new law-wise for many years but this year they banned some substances like 3-MMC. Don't know how it's about the blanket currently, just postponed or shelved for currently. Other countries like France or probably Spain etc. don't care currently about RCs, But overall the tendency to ban stuff based on recreational properties alone instead of health risks sucks hard.

If you order something and then realize that it was illegal, you can and should always argument not having ordered it. Independent on whether you have a past of drug offenses, as long as they can't prove that YOU ordered what they caught, you should be fine. Even if there's an order or facturation with your name on it, somebody else could have done this order to cause you legal harm. But you have to get active and argument or take a lawyer, otherwise they'll fine you.
France like germany, family ban like all cathinones, all pyro.... Spain is RC friendly , like Portugal . I use to order from Spain and it is 100% delivered !