Third cycle and I want to try Tren

A maximum of 50 mg Tren Ace every alternate day is permitted. I didn't run my first cycle until I was 23 and a half, after exactly 10 years of powerlifting. Kids these days run steroids like crazy at 16 with no regard for their future to impress young stupid chicks, who really don't give a shit what happens to them. If I had it my way, I would have waited even longer to run anything, but I was plateau'ed for very long and my diet although not great was impossible to improve due my work schedule / other medications I had to take for physical conditions. Plus as you get closer to 25 you start getting a belly, no more eating like a pig looking thin :'(

While I understand you're advising a low dose as it's his first time considering Tren....is there honestly any point to 175mg/wk?

EDIT: WHY DO PEOPLE FUCKING BUMP REALLY OLD THREADS AS THOUGH THEY'RE REPLYING TO A POST FROM YESTERDAY???

While I understand you're advising a low dose as it's his first time considering Tren....is there honestly any point to 175mg/wk?

EDIT: WHY DO PEOPLE FUCKING BUMP REALLY OLD THREADS AS THOUGH THEY'RE REPLYING TO A POST FROM YESTERDAY???

Stupid is what stupid does...!!

175mg/week lol.... Acetate should be ED... 350mg/week is getting there..!!

350 is where tren actually does something in my opinion. Anything less is a waste.