• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Thiopropamine

roi

Bluelighter
1-(thiophen-2-yl)-2-aminopropane.png

Methiopropamine (MPA) with the N-methyl removed (like methamphetamine vs amphetamine).

Coming out in the UK in a few days after the recent MPA ban.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiopropamine

Likely shorter and less potent, if it follows amphetamine SAR which it most likely does.

Likely a weaker version of MPA with less effect on 5-HT (not that I think there really was much to begin with) and more effect on NE.

Trying this since I got a good deal, despite reservations. Doing my best to be as open-minded as i can.

12:34: allergy test (eyeballed)
13:10: no adverse effects. Taking initial active dose of 50mg. Man this shit tastes awful...somewhere between bitter and acidic, with a horrible "chemically" apect to it.
13:43: so far no real noticeable effects. A bit tense maybe, but nothing more.
13:57: another 50mg...we'll see how this does. I'll admit so far I'm not impressed, although I wasn't really expecting much, especially given this compound's close structural similarity to amphetamine (a drug that has never at all agreed with me).
16:10: really not much effect. Feel more tense which might be it, but nothing else really. I might try 250mg tomorrow, but so far I don't have much good to say about this.

Last edited:
I think I remember describing MPA as "cheap and nasty" but did seem to get through a lot of it intravenously - mostly because it would let me get to sleep not too soon afterwards as it wasn't really long acting. Via IV the taste (those who have used chemicals/drugs intravenously will know what I mean) of it would always make me want to cough.

I'll see if I can get hold of some Thiopropamine (TPA?) and see what it's like via that route of administration and report back. It's out of stock on my preferred and trusted UK vendor but I've emailed to check when/if it might be back in stock.

Useless. Just the usual horrible effects of amphetamine and little if any help toward getting things done.