• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

thinking of using K, thoughts anyone

This hospital wouldn't happen to be the kind of hospital where they're likely to check your bag on the way home from work would it?
wink.gif

/me wants to try k... but can't find any... damn canberra!
------------------
"Try combining a childlike wonder at the beauty of the world with cynicism at the state it's in, and stay sane... it isn't easy" - Me

This is going off topic now, and due to the direction this post seems to be heading... PLEASE don't reply unless you're going to post K-experiences. We don't need grey-area discussions hinting at suppliers.
I'm not pointing any fingers, (ie. DON'T reply with flames or apologies, JUST ketamine experiences), I just want to give you all a gentle reminder that we don't discuss supply or implicate people in illegal activities. This could be a really good ongoing post containing ketamine experiences.
Thanks, BT
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

k...mmmm
wink.gif

well...i've NEVER had K on its own, and most of my friends havent either...but we do have K a lot of the time and all love it.
imho (and taking into account that i have never had it on its own) its to best to have K while on MDxx or when coming down. first time i tried it i was pretty scared because i have heard some bad stories about it and seen a few people in a bad state on it (u know who u r!!!
smile.gif
) but when i did...IT WAS SOOOOOO GOOD!!! it makes you feel really nice, slightly off balance, adds/creates visuals and numbs parts of your body slightly (so if you have a broken toe...as i did...it wont hurt to dance on!)
the only problem with K and comedowns is taht once you have it on a comedown you'll always want it there! i like to compare it to GHB...kinda similar effect when coming down. distorted vision, imbalance, doing things that make NO SENSE, talking utter crap, laughing a lot, acting like chickens (hehehe...its unavoidable!) and pretty much being very very F***ED up but in a really nice way...
smile.gif

the things you have to watch out with K, that i have found:
*its not great to mix it with GHB especially the first few times u have it. i keep insitting on doing this and because of that i keep having to throw up...not feel bad in any way...just physically have to throw up. i guess the mixture of those two in ur system is not all that great.
*dont have K if you have to do something when oming down...a bump of K and the next few hours will be 'hella' messy
smile.gif

*dont give K to horses. they like it too much
wink.gif

and just lastly when i talk about 'bumps of k' im refering to bumps measured out by what we call a 'ketamine control unit' (hehehe...dont ask)...its a little dispenser that measures even* bumps of k...
now we originally thought that it does MEASUE OUT EVEN bumps of k. until we put a few bumps on the table first instead of our noses. they were VERY VERY different sizes. we thought it measured about 20mg bumps...but some of the amounts of k that came out of that machine went anywhere up to 50mg (or at least it looked like it...) for all of you who know the 'machine' im talking about...it is not verry accurate...!!!
thats all i guess...K is really fun, just be careful with it. maybe the best to try it with some MD first i dont know, just dont be affraid of it...its sssoooooo good
wink.gif

i have to admit to being a k pig!!!
i've been having it for about 5 months each weekend exc ept for one where i didn't have time to cook it up.
We started having lots of little hits throughout the night, not too much, the easiest way to find out how much is too much is to keep going, it is a stange unerveing feeling the first time. But it gets better onc you get used to that feeling. getting back to the line of things, after your night on it go home or to a place you feel comfortable and have a big line....
Also taking it with pills becomes a rather enjoyable thing and pills by thyem selves are not quite the same afterwards.
My last peice of advice is to get it in liquid if you can or settle for powder if you know the person your getting it off, as it's quite easy to cut up.
Happy Mr EDing
------------------
"If Jimmi Hendrix was still alive, he'd be making Acid Techno" DDR

Scotty,
Let's first-time it together baby! After much extensive reading of the reference material on K, I say you and I give it a go. Safety in numbers, and all that. You just go ahead and organise it all, kewl?
smile.gif

------------------
----
I saw his body thrashing 'round,
I saw his pulse-rate going down,
I saw him in convulsive throes,
I said "I'll have one of those!"