Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Thinking of IM'ing Ketamine

IV is 10x stronger than IM mate.
0.1 IV would be equivalent to 1.0 IM
So yes you need less

Shhhhh don't tell me that lol

And by hot i mean the water in the syringe being hot

You madman, oh I see you need to do it hot so it doesn't go solid because you use so little water

To save trouble why not use more water, a bigger barral and let it cool? Then it won't go solid if you don't shoot it quick enough

So what do you do more, or prefer IM or IV?

@Fairy of the Flowers the only times I've shot big doses in 1mls is when 2mls werent available. Middle of the night etc.

I do and prefer IV more. Way more. I very rarely IM. Only when my veins are being awkward cunts and ive got a load of blood in the syringe registering and the veins blown or collapsed or just doesnt want to play or im too fucked to keep it in and bloods been in the barrel for more than 5min or ive poked myself with the same needle more than 5 times i give up and just angrily jab it in a muscle before it coagulates or gets toooo blunt, lol.

This was one of my last IV shots
760mg exactly, in ~2ml of water 🤤 that's about my sweet spot on most days.
This day however i was sleep deprived, hadn't had breakfast and had morning drunk strong cider so it hit me harder than usual.

My friend had to take the uncapped needle out of my hand, i had pulled it out if my arm but was sat there in hyperspace holding it lol
He said "you good bro?" and i just stared at him like a rabbit in the headlights with my mouth open so he said "right, i guess i better take this off of you then" 😂

Last edited:
ive poked myself with the same needle more than 5 times i give up and just angrily jab it in a muscle before it coagulates or gets toooo blunt, lol

My ex had to do that when we was on heroin, he's get lumps and alsorts from IM'ing bloody that was in syringe after not getting into to a vien, but it registered enough to get blood in the barrel but he couldn't hit up, so he'd skin pop it or IM, can't remember it was 19 years ago now but his viens was fucked

Does K damage and collapse veins instantly then?

@Fairy of the Flowers no not instantly. Well. It can do. Depending on the ph of the solution and how hot the water is.

But even with good temperature and ph and perfect technique, it does eat veins eventually :(

Check my post above i edited it and added a pic

Man all this talk is making me really want a hit, wish i had k (or money for it) 😭

Same, harsh or what lol, let's shut up and sulk lol
Got money? Come see me lol i can get some really nice k atm and i got 2mls and orange heads in my coat and swabs
OH WAIT WE'RE NOT LEGALLY ALLOWED TO LEAVE OUR HOUSES
Stupid UK lockdown stupid insomnia stupid lack of k and money uhh what else OH YEAH stupid lack of k and money 😂😂

If you haven’t already Nd need IM advice...

Deltoid or Ass cheek no in between.

2 fingers below the cusp of your shoulder or just upper outer quadrant of the ass check on either side,

1 inch needle is sufficient for either place unless
Your obese.

I’ve done thousands of IM injections with steroids with no complications. Never IM’d a drug. Best of luck

If you haven’t already Nd need IM advice...

Deltoid or Ass cheek no in between.

2 fingers below the cusp of your shoulder or just upper outer quadrant of the ass check on either side,

1 inch needle is sufficient for either place unless
Your obese.

I’ve done thousands of IM injections with steroids with no complications. Never IM’d a drug. Best of luck
Hows the abscess bud? Did you go hospital?

Also whats a shoulder cusp?

Can’t go to the hospital in America on Sunday’s that costs too much, tomorrow is the day, if I make it 😂

Bigger fish to fry between my methadone withdrawals and my impending sense of doom

Didn’t mean to be so dim I’m not usually negative just in a tough spot. I’ll survive most likely been through worse honestly -

If you take your pointer and middle finger and place them from the top of your shoulder or the hard spot, the corner or the 90 degree angle essentially you reach a triangle like safe spot for IM injections in the deltoid. Wish I could post a picture or show a better example

Didn’t mean to be so dim I’m not usually negative just in a tough spot. I’ll survive most likely been through worse honestly -

If you take your pointer and middle finger and place them from the top of your shoulder or the hard spot, the corner or the 90 degree angle essentially you reach a triangle like safe spot for IM injections in the deltoid. Wish I could post a picture or show a better example
Its cool mate i was sad for you about the impending doom, good luck when you go tomorrow

I just googled deltoid injection and saw the triangle you speak of 👍

If you put street K into a sterile saline solution, boil it in a spoon, and then draw it into the syringe with a micron filter, how risky is it to IM that street K? Given that in most cases purity cannot be established without tonnes of lab equipment.

If you put street K into a sterile saline solution, boil it in a spoon, and then draw it into the syringe with a micron filter, how risky is it to IM that street K? Given that in most cases purity cannot be established without tonnes of lab equipment

I was doing this but it was shards not powder, I know shards can be cut too but I knew my dealer and online vendor has good uncut K, I don't trust if my dealers is dirty though from having dirty hands and stuff so didn't IM his much at all, only the stuff I got online but I stopped IM'ing as I was scared of getting an abscess and still have a slight bruise on my thigh from months ago which could be permanent, so I've gone back to snorting it

I'm just so tired of K giving me only a mild buzz, and I take a month's break in-between "binges" of about 7g over a couple days

I'm just so tired of K giving me only a mild buzz, and I take a month's break in-between "binges" of about 7g over a couple days
Man even 6 months didn't do anything for my tolerance, and I ate well, took a bunch of supplements, exercised, etc.

@jhjhsdi is probably the one to ask.
Do you guys want the bad news or the bad news?

Permatolerance. Ever heard thart word? Look it up. As much as it pains me to say, its real with k. Unfortunately.
I've had like a year break before, only the first slug slightly fucks u like it should then its back to half g lines for a slight buzz. Once you lose the magic with k its pretty much impossible to get back.

You have to either step up your ROA or venture into perhaps what are considered dangerous combos, or create a 'launch-pad' for blasting off with k. Pre-loading with other drugs/booze/sleep dep.
Not sure how much I should go into these as they're not really harm reduction.

Well, in a way i guess they are. In the sense that it would be less harmfull to preload on something else than sit there doing 7g in one night, which is certainly bad for your bladder and other organs (plus nose if you are sniffing) - check the thread in my sig for undeniable proof.

I considered making a thread of k tolerance cheats/hacks before, a k potentiation thread, but never did. I have quite a few tricks up my sleeve if you're willing to venture into other drug categories to get the most out of your k. And stories I've heard that I've not yet tried.

What do you mods think? @Cream Gravy? @Transform @Vastness @Xorkoth

Once you lose the magic with k its pretty much impossible to get back.
Unless you put half a gram up your butthole?

Also, what about other dissos as substitutes? I loved MXE, but that's gone. 3meopcp made me insane after prolonged usage (twice now I've ended up with far too much ordered and flushed it)

Unless you put half a gram up your butthole?

Also, what about other dissos as substitutes? I loved MXE, but that's gone. 3meopcp made me insane after prolonged usage (twice now I've ended up with far too much ordered and flushed it)
I put 13 in mine once. 5, 5, then 3 more because I STILL hadnt holed. Then i just blacked out and got us kicked out of (yet another) hotel. I'm not saying why. Its bad lol.
That night i realised i should really turn to the needle 😂

@Tylerdurden if only mxe was around. I love that shit more than k.
3meoPCP id love to try but everyone says the same about the insanity etc thinking you're good when you're not. So its best i dont ever come across it. My blackouts are bad enough on other dissos