• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console Thinking about getting a Nintendo Switch

I worked at a Best Buy in Washington back in like 2008 or 2009 when the first commercially available OLED screen was released.
It was the size of a tablet or small monitor and cost well over a thousand dollars. Its crazy how far TV/monitor tech has come since then.
I bought a 32inch generic 720p TV back then for like $500-600. Last year I bought a 50in 1080p Samsung TV with a wall mount for
under $350 at a Super Bowl sale. I used to spend about that much on an ounce of weed when I was younger.
If only I had the time to enjoy it! Me 15 or so years ago would have shit himself to see what was available these days....

Have been contemplating getting one myself recently actually. I love a lot of the RPGs that Nintendo puts on their platforms, so I think it'd be a great choice for me.

They sell one that's just the handheld right?

Reactions: Ds
Have been contemplating getting one myself recently actually. I love a lot of the RPGs that Nintendo puts on their platforms, so I think it'd be a great choice for me.

They sell one that's just the handheld right?

yep. Switch Lite. No dock but less money.

you should get one!

@D's did you ever end up getting one?

I did, and it's been one of my best purchases ever. I love the system, it's like having a home console in your hands it's great.

which games do you have so far?
So far I've got assassin's Creed 3, bioshock 1-3, borderlands 1 (I'm gonna sell this one I'm not a fan), pokemon shield, and Witcher 3

I just signed up for the online membership so I'm hoping to also play some old snes classics and such