• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

^^i use etiz on most days...what you are describing seems like withdrawal to me but you say its rebound?for those that already have anxiety, how can you tell what is rebound anxiety and what is your normal anxiety just coming back?you see what im saying here?

To me, rebound is psychological symptoms such as anxiety whereas withdrawal is a mix of the aforementioned plus physical symptoms.

I'm normally always able to get more than 3 hours of sleep therefore it is a symptom of cessation.

Firstly, I'm posting this long message because I was recently prescribed Modafinil for a daytime sleep problem. It turns out the stuff keeps you awake for days if you don't physically burn yourself out with exercise etc, so I have had time tonight to read the Etizolam comments on here....and I hope to point out a few important things about my experience.

Firstly, Etizolam was prescribed to me for sleep. I found it pretty weak for sleep, but Japanese doctors seem to love prescribing it here. I don't actually have insomnia but my job is driving me into daily micro-sleeps that are causing me trouble at work. Doc thought I needed a better sleep (common big pharma lap dog reaction). After trying it for sleep I began reading into it, and using it in the day, 1-2mg. I could immediately cope with my work, and found the effectiveness of the drug increased over time, so I can put my dosage between 0.5 and 2mg a day, depending on how I feel, and easily take a day off it when the boring work is not involved. It's not addictive, as such, unless you are set out to abuse it (IMO)! A lot of posters here are admittedly looking for a high etc...and this is where my rant begins....

I wanted to suggest to some of the less experienced members here that this drug is NOT your "high". I understand people wanting to try for fun, but upping the dose after not getting any effects is a sign that either you were expecting a knockout benzo effect (which it will not give you in a safe therapeutic range) or you are taking an inferior product. Which leads me to my last point:

Depas, from what I can gather, is produced in Japan. It is essentially free of ANY taste when consumed sublingually, and the affects are strong, yet calming and doesn't affect cognition or coordination in any noticeable way. If you are dropping these pills/powders and getting different effects, I suggest you avoid them. They aren't the real deal. Compared to other drugs, when taken responsibly, Depas is effective gear, and is one of the least likely drugs in this class to be addictive.

Good luck, on whatever your journey.

Just want to confirm that today my left nipple seemed really "puffy and pointy" Holy shit, I'm so glad this was my last batch...It was fun while it lasted though! two thumbs up from me; but I aint spending a dollar more on this stuff. Research sucessful despite a few days and counting of withdraw.

i am an etiz addict. Been taking for over three years every day… i once did a whole 250mg pack in one evening and my usual dosage is about 10mg / day.

Is this dry up happening in US. Cos my UK suppliers are showing no problems. I hope not cos I will need to taperrrrrr

The quickness with which I was able to get to 5 mg of Valium almost caused me to question the 1 mg to 10 mg equivalency I commonly see.
I've always called bullshit on that.

i am an etiz addict. Been taking for over three years every day… i once did a whole 250mg pack in one evening and my usual dosage is about 10mg / day.
stop dicksizing

^No, we don't do that on BL.

Is this dry up happening in US. Cos my UK suppliers are showing no problems. I hope not cos I will need to taperrrrrr

No it's a supply chain issue. In the US we have only a handful of in-house suppliers of brand name Etizolam. One of the larger volume suppliers was located in Arkansas where Etizolam was recently banned. This created a domino effect on the market. Between a mix of panicked buyers (source: vendor told me he sold over 2000 blisters in less than 24 hours) and lack of existing inventory already past customs things have gotten a bit tight.

Been 5 days without any etiz after 2 years regular use. Had a very depressing, anxious week. Felt pretty sick. I'm laying off permamently. Always said I would, once it bit.

So the owner of the research site had balls of steel to post a picture of "his car wreck"...Wow, really? By the way HOOD. I never reported you, and if I did I was tricked by a moderator, apologies man...I hope your doing good on your mission to cut down.

^ regular use as in daily?
3 times a week for the majority of the time - nearly every day (3mg per day) for the past couple of months. I suddenly saw it catch up with me and take me by the balls. I almost turned a blind eye but I think I got there just in time. Had a pretty horrid night but I feel better today after having 500mg phenibut . Lessons learnt :)

Update:-

It's been a week and I'm through to the other side now. Had a good night's sleep last night - the first for a week. No more shaking, sweating and nausea. The anxiety has dropped back to normal levels, too. My head is still a little foggy and I'm procrastinating, but my body isn't hurting any more :)

Last edited:
Id like to add that my doc gave me k-pin to get off etiz. Since iv use of etiz is so pleasurable it was a difficult transition. But i find if ur looking to switch over i found it a smooth transfer. Kpin has lacks the punch, but more than makes up for it in duration.. Just wanted to throw that out their cause the thread is floundering a bit..
^^ i use pen ibut 3 days a week. 2-4gs

Last edited:
well if you're a high dose regular etiz user, i would def go to the doc and try an ASHTON taper...

Anyone else sceptical that 1mg Etizolam = 10mg Diazepam ?

I've purchased from several vendors and have never bought that as at all accurate.

^^ i would say 10mg diaepam is stronger, but in the recent benzo equivalancy charts, that's what's written, i don't know how they measure equivalence though?

Going to break from etiz for a good while - 6 months, maybe more, but still need something to help me sleep so I'm hitting the kratom for a while =D